Domwindsor | ravenisthename sexy and very aluttiest aussie

Here they are, croped and enhanced. Do you think this is worth 15 dollars?
No but still good, she was asking people if she should leave her boyfriend on TikTok and people replied yes lol, ever since I found her on TikTok I think she had a bf, so if she leaves his pathetic ass, there's a slight chance of hotter OF content, because she was clearly trying to reach somewhere when she and her friend made a TikTok account and shared a hot TikTok there, and suddenly she didn't do more, I think its her lame ass boyfriend that is limiting her at times, when she is single she might do more content

I paid for the 3-pack pictures of yesterday, if someone has some money to loose for the pictures of the 4th of July (called « at the coast again »), feel free to share…

Lol you should have gone for the 45h of July instead of this one's, I thi k this ones are similar to old conte t, but the ones from the 4th of July have to be something very different cuz there's nothing in her TikTok about the 4th of July, so it must be something we haven't seen on her other socials..

Complains on Tiktok that her videos only get likes if she shows off her chest.

Then makes a comment in the same video that her Onlyfans was a trick.

Can’t make this shit up…

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8RLu3Fx/
She took it down lol but I saw the TikTok when it was up, she is fuckin retarded, she received backlash not only for her hypocresy of complaining people only wanting to see her tiddiee when that's all she did when she started TikTok, also because she said the onlyfans was a scam

She took it down lol but I saw the TikTok when it was up, she is fuckin retarded, she received backlash not only for her hypocresy of complaining people only wanting to see her tiddiee when that's all she did when she started TikTok, also because she said the onlyfans was a scam
If only I had taken screenshots… Oh wait, I did…

Attachments

• IMG_9719.jpeg
    IMG_9719.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_9720.jpeg
    IMG_9720.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 579
plenty of stuff on her IG and TT
Post the TikTok where you say there's plenty because the one TikTok profile of her I follow has almost nothing new.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mynameisntttt
This is the only TikTok of her that I follow, she had like 3 TikToks but idk if they dissapeared or changed the urls but if someone has the others post them here and her igs too because this one I check is damn inactive...

Well the other dude said technically that "if it wasn't for her stepbrother she would have shown a lot more" and I believe him, I have been on one of her livestreams, sure, she never went like showing a nip slip or anything like that but she did teased people, she mentioned the Dems of dudes wanting to tittyfuck her and she didn't played the "feminazi that hates male attention even tho she jumps and bounces her tits" but rather embraced the whole attention, she put stuff in her cleavage, and was like "I bet the dude that wants to tittyfuck me is watching right now" and whole she said that she had like the lipstick and the vape stuck between her cleavage l, I'm telling y'all this gal has the potential to be gold, someone just have to push the right buttons like they have done with some gals in this threads that people pushed into forcing them to show nudes.

She has 2 more TikTok accounts but idk, one of em I suspect is a fake one, but the other one it's her but is a shared account, she shares it with her friend, that's from where I got that TikTok where she jumps and her friends grab her titties while she bounces.
This is the account I suspect is fake https://www.tiktok.com/@ihatepicklesandolives?_t=8bmYOW7Yt7N&_r=1
This is the account she shares with her friend
https://www.tiktok.com/@ravennkatee?_t=8bmYSx9T2BC&_r=1
Because of the followers, I don't think neither can Livestream tho, an account requires a certain amount of subs to livestream.
Anyone can forward me the video where the friend grabs her?