Devon aka whipitdev - slim brunette (nudes)

The Fanfic is pretty low quality, pay a subscription then most everything is behind another paywall. I was just curious, paid subscription, not paying more though.
could have saved $20 be reading the previous page :ROFLMAO:
thanks for posting tho (y)

She doesn't have an OF page, if she did...I'd be the first to know about it. I think she's making enough $$ with her stupid hand bra pics.

She doesn't have an OF page, if she did...I'd be the first to know about it. I think she's making enough $$ with her stupid hand bra pics.

Patience. How long did we wait for Laura E? Or Mady G? Or Lucy Pinder? (just dated myself)
Vid of her in the shirt is up close and really personal. I wonder if this girls dad has the internet?

Attachments

• VID_45111212_143900_961.mp4
    9.9 MB
  • VID_45140711_130936_971.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • VID_45130725_091441_149.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • VID_45150314_234723_005.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • VID_45121205_050130_532.mp4
    4 MB
Patience. How long did we wait for Laura E? Or Mady G? Or Lucy Pinder? (just dated myself)
Vid of her in the shirt is up close and really personal. I wonder if this girls dad has the internet?
what are these files?

I doubt about it, I mean we all see her nude video and she’s still making more video on internet so I really doubt her family have internet

You guys are fooling yourselves. We have al
The nudes she’s done so far. She’s not doing more nudes right now until guys stop giving her money. Nothing is promising until she’s completely naked
Figures you would say this, L.O.L! She will do more, if you actually knew how and actually did talk to women, you can get them to do pretty much anything

She deleted her tiktok and is purging her Instagram. We had 3 days before the creeps got to her
That's funny cuz she was just Live ON TIKTOK like 3 days ago

Someone posted this on another thread. You're welcome.
Probably me but thanks putting her here in her actual own thread

Figures you would say this, L.O.L! She will do more, if you actually knew how and actually did talk to women, you can get them to do pretty much anything
feel free to get some new content from her and post it

That's funny cuz she was just Live ON TIKTOK like 3 days ago
3 days ago? no she wasnt, hasnt been live in a few weeks/months (i have her lives set to auto record, and others would have mentioned). unless you got a private Live, which im sure you did
at least look at when the comment was posted to get some context. that comment was from almost year ago, and she did delete her tiktok but came back. her first tiktok is literally her saying shes back :ROFLMAO:

Probably me but thanks putting her here in her actual own thread
damn thats crazy, this entire time you were guy leaking her? why havent you shared more :rolleyes: