DD Wife

"You never know what the slim MILF’s are packing under their jackets" Opens her jacket, out pops slinky's with eyeballs attached at the end. That would had been a fun twist :).

One day, I hope she blesses us with them bouncing while fully uncovered.

Last edited:
This is what is under her tank top at the gym…packing her DD’s into a sports bra…tiny waist really accentuates these naturals! Bouncing everywhere
I think the white bra is my favorite the bouncing that comes from this are so fucking amazing. Can’t wait to see the clip

You guys could make so much money on OF

I think the white bra is my favorite the bouncing that comes from this are so fucking amazing. Can’t wait to see the clip

You guys could make so much money on OF
I wish she would consider it…they are a site to behold…and then she gets so excited when guys make comments in the gym…right now I’m the only true beneficiary …let me work on her some more

You guys could just do clothed bra bouncing just a little longer videos like 30 second - a minute or something and it would work.

I’d pay for bra videos. Hell if she’s into it for here why it do it and actually get some $$.’might as well get paid for those titties and the expensive bras :).

Gotta say how they bounce in that white bra is also my favorite what an amazing woman

Thanks!! she sent me a text on way home from gym for me to have toys ready when she gets out of the shower…she is former Miller Lite promotional girl and a Saint Paulies girl…guys comments in gym
…turn her in in a big way …and I’m the beneficiary of a 30 minutes plus toy session…what a sight!

Attachments

• IMG_1172.jpeg
    IMG_1172.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 29
You guys could just do clothed bra bouncing just a little longer videos like 30 second - a minute or something and it would work.

I’d pay for bra videos. Hell if she’s into it for here why it do it and actually get some $$.’might as well get paid for those titties and the expensive bras :).

Gotta say how they bounce in that white bra is also my favorite what an amazing woman
This is fun to think about…look at these three pics…no one ever knows what she is packing under there …the size ( DD Naturals ) her waist to tit size is incredible…she uses takes off the long sleeve shirt 10 minutes on theadmill…then it’s sports bra and she is bouncing everywhere …Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1186.png
    IMG_1186.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1189.png
    IMG_1189.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1190.png
    IMG_1190.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
This is fun to think about…look at these three pics…no one ever knows what she is packing under there …the size ( DD Naturals ) her waist to tit size is incredible…she uses takes off the long sleeve shirt 10 minutes on theadmill…then it’s sports bra and she is bouncing everywhere …Enjoy
Shes so fucking hot! Shes a dream wife and you must be an amazing man to keep her so happy. im 30 and super hope my wife is half as hot as yours. when I find one hahaha ;)

So hot.
The sight of her filling a bra makes my cock throb.