Dating

Mythopoeist1

Reaction score
So, what sites are the best for finding a woman who’s into tit worship, ok with me being into huge fake boobs, etc? If I was looking for a quick hookup it would probably be easier, but I do want something a bit more long term. Like, I’m not necessarily looking for women who’ve had implants or are particularly busty, but I would like to meet someone who wouldn’t get offended if every once in a while I asked her to put on some fake tits for sex.

So, what sites are the best for finding a woman who’s into tit worship, ok with me being into huge fake boobs, etc? If I was looking for a quick hookup it would probably be easier, but I do want something a bit more long term. Like, I’m not necessarily looking for women who’ve had implants or are particularly busty, but I would like to meet someone who wouldn’t get offended if every once in a while I asked her to put on some fake tits for sex.
WeLuvOurTitsWorshippedanddonthaveImplants.com is your best bet.

On the off chance no one has yet responded to the clamour of millions of women for that exact site, you might struggle to find exactly what you're looking for elsewhere.