Czech nude model Miriam

D

dizeekid

this czech model is outta-site! anyone have any bio info? re: height, weight, etc. movies?

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 235
Miriam is incredible. Apologies. Unfortunately, I don't have the immediate answers for your questions dude. Any way nice post.

Phew! When I first saw the name of this thread I thought we were about to see pics of the guy-cum-girl who was in that reality show on Pommy TV where they duped those guys into competing for his-her affections (and he-she appeared for a short while on Aussie Big Brother a couple years back).

I much prefer the Czech model. :p

Dr Evil said:
Phew! When I first saw the name of this thread I thought we were about to see pics of the guy-cum-girl who was in that reality show on Pommy TV where they duped those guys into competing for his-her affections (and he-she appeared for a short while on Aussie Big Brother a couple years back).

Come on Dr Evil, you know you wanted to do Miriam :p I know I did!

admin said:
Dr Evil said:

I think you may have revealed a little too much Admin. :p

Dr Evil said:
admin said:
Dr Evil said:

I think you may have revealed a little too much Admin. :p

I felt so confused and dirty after watching that show :)