colleen.333 - 19yo thick busty brunette (Nudes)

LONG TITS :devilish:
anyone else think her tits look deflated :love:

is the guy filming her jerking off while he does it? why is he moving so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, I don't think her breasts look deflated. She's only 19, in case you haven't noticed. She probably doesn't have to worry about that for at least another couple decades. While you have a point about the camera, remember she's still new to actually getting her boobs out. I'm sure her camera work will improve in time.

:whistle: :sneaky:

Attachments

• 8249e8c6ef07bdb8bdeb6ac0d87941f5.m4v
    14.7 MB
  • 440e9a1fe7cc8ed19c67c772a4eed708.m4v
    27.5 MB
  • 49a6f375264566f078e8021fbc100762.m4v
    14.3 MB
  • a0e97c44d0cabdd2c846253de6942b9b.m4v
    7.4 MB
  • 524cb2e5fa54914b53996f3920ecdb54.m4v
    6 MB
She needs to start posting better content. Glorified Instagram posts are getting old now
Believe me i know. She straight up lies too. It’s not even that her titles are misleading but when you ask her for skmefnijf specifically she will say it’s that and you get this. One post said totally naked bent over and it was her lying on her stomach in a bikini. I’m not buying a damn thing from her anymore, even if she shows tits.

Believe me i know. She straight up lies too. It’s not even that her titles are misleading but when you ask her for skmefnijf specifically she will say it’s that and you get this. One post said totally naked bent over and it was her lying on her stomach in a bikini. I’m not buying a damn thing from her anymore, even if she shows tits.
That's because its not her. Her page is managed. They intentionally do this.
They are shit, and thats why I unsubbed to her.

That's because its not her. Her page is managed. They intentionally do this.
They are shit, and thats why I unsubbed to her.
She's just one of a growing list sadly, blatantly lying about the content, especially expensive ppvs. I can name countless off the top of my head. If she doesn't want to do topless etc, fine, but just say so. I think it's because lately OF doesn't F all about it and they know this.