Cheron, One Busty Black Babe

This is one of my favourite photos of herView attachment 4009193

She's one of the Queens of the BDPTBBC (Boobs Down Past The Belly Button Club), as @Billboy1 called, with Abbi Secraa and few others.

She has:
  • huge heavy natural breasts
  • huge areolas you can't cover with a single hand
  • cherry nipples
  • impressive tits-to-waist ratio
  • cute face (from the only pictures leaked around)
  • sexy hands with long slim fingers
She's undoubtly a GOAT.

I wish she would do a comeback. I’d love to see how she looks 15 years later.
I can imagine how massive and full they would look if she chose not to get a reduction.

I can imagine how massive and full they would look if she chose not to get a reduction.
I have not kept up, do you know if she indeed underwent the procedure, or are you just stating if she happened to opt out?

She's one of the Queens of the BDPTBBC (Boobs Down Past The Belly Button Club), as @Billboy1 called, with Abbi Secraa and few others.

She has:
  • huge heavy natural breasts
  • huge areolas you can't cover with a single hand
  • cherry nipples
  • impressive tits-to-waist ratio
  • cute face (from the only pictures leaked around)
  • sexy hands with long slim fingers
She's undoubtly a GOAT.
Great resolution! Yeah something about her gets me rollin 15+ years later or however long it’s been. I can’t believe I’m still a boob man still. I started out ogling the likes of Sarenna Lee and Pandora Peaks. I thought it couldn’t get any better than Pandora at the time. Wow!

Mega link for vids and pics of Cheron
View attachment 3923520

https://mega.nz/folder/tdZE0ZrR T73czx7C2b1NEP_YzLy2sw

https://mega.nz/folder/YNQlhTwY edQpsgOmR__dvcNG3XNqag
I hope these never die.
Also, who knows if she's even still alive at this point. There's not been anything on her whereabouts since she disappeared. It's incredibly unfortunate.

It's crazy that she had a short career and still beloved by us Titsexuals. And if anyone noticed, she actually grew in boob size from when she first started until she retired from modeling. She wasn't the "slim and stacked" Cheron when she first came out on THA but was looking better IMO.

And I'm probably in the minority but I wished her face didn't get exposed. Not because I don't think she's facially unattractive, she's very attractive facially IMO but she did that(her face blurred) for a reason and because she was posing for big boob oriented sites, her face wasn't the star of the show so we didn't have to know what she looked like.

I actually think we would have gotten more longevity from her career if that didn't happen but we have of material from her so even good things come to an end so I'm glad that videos and pictures of her exist to this day.
How many years did she model? Was it age 18-20. I did notice a slight bust increase.

my all time favourite

Attachments

• Office Work (51).jpg
    Office Work (51).jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Office Work (112).jpg
    Office Work (112).jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Orange Top (45).jpg
    Orange Top (45).jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Orange Top (48).jpg
    Orange Top (48).jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Weighing My Breasts (75).jpg
    Weighing My Breasts (75).jpg
    352 KB · Views: 107
  • 32MM Bra (80).jpg
    32MM Bra (80).jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 32MM Bra (100).jpg
    32MM Bra (100).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Baby Oil (155).jpg
    Baby Oil (155).jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Baby Oil (160).jpg
    Baby Oil (160).jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 123
Seems like this would be appreciated as most exisiting links are dead.
This took me a while to do, amalgamated from various sources, combining different versions of sets, sorting by my opinion of each shoot time sequence & deleting dupes & lower resolution versions of the same image.
2 points of note.
The Force is impossible to find a complete version of as THA had a strange habit of releasing sets numbered in odd numbers only (image 1, image 3, image 5 etc.) so this is all I've got.
My Little Hoodie includes the only unblurred shots of her face.
26 sets, 3038 images in total in 1 RAR file, numbers after each image indicates the number of images in the set.
Index gallery -
https://pixhost.to/gallery/WPfum
RAR file link -
https://www.dosyaupload.com/xaET

Could you please repost? Thank you!