Candelaa Milagros

damn they’re getting deflated
Yeah. her boobs deflated a lot in the last months. Her nipples are no longer dark (which is a good thing for me). But both things are weird because she's still lactating. When she stops lactating her boobs will be even smaller. I think she lost most of her attractiveness.
Strange thing, her boobs were brutally big a few months ago.

Yeah. her boobs deflated a lot in the last months. Her nipples are no longer dark (which is a good thing for me). But both things are weird because she's still lactating. When she stops lactating her boobs will be even smaller. I think she lost most of her attractiveness.
Strange thing, her boobs were brutally big a few months ago.
That's legitimately how most preggo tits go. It's not that shocking. It all depends on the girl but in most cases they deflate.

Any new videos of her . its been a while i have not seen her new videos . also post photos i anyone have . all are instagram photos are with filter .

She wasted such good opportunity to milk her miky content, plus now she longer breastfeed her son. Causing her tit to deflate drastically.

With her BF small dick and pound like a child, aint nobody love to see that. She out of content

Shame shame shame