Busty French Young Lady working in Tobacco Shop?

PalmettaFella

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Hey---trying to recall this young woman about 1-2 years ago' maybe longer. She was light skinned, most likely biracial. and never did anything risque.
I believe she did end up having a reduction. If you can point me in the direction of her thread on here--I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks,

Hey---trying to recall this young woman about 1-2 years ago' maybe longer. She was light skinned, most likely biracial. and never did anything risque.
I believe she did end up having a reduction. If you can point me in the direction of her thread on here--I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks,
Tragic story, she was a goddess but she had 2 breast reductions.
I wrote a reply about this not long ago. Have a look at page 3 of this thread
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/big-walgreens-clerks.13517872/page-3#post-2517837

I don't see her in DNP, will make a thread with photos of her before her reduction

I’ve never heard of that. Two breast reductions???
There are often repeat surgeries after a failed operation or when the customer is not satisfied with the size. Some girls want to reduce a very small size to an A or other size, but this cannot be done directly in a single operation. She posted a tiktok a few months ago (since deleted) to say that she wanted a second one because she was unhappy with her first reduction. All I've seen is that she's almost completely flat at the moment. After posing a lot in photos and videos with her big breasts, the reason she got rid of her assets is beyond me.

I have other photos from her insta and Tiktok videos that she deleted from before her first reduction. I'm surprised she's no longer a thread. I'm only posting one, maybe she's DNP under another name, in which case I'll delete. Pretty face and her body was to be damned throughout the seven karmas. She was a queen. Depressing tragedy

Attachments

• dsyjzvq2dqh71.jpg
    dsyjzvq2dqh71.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 566