Busty Dutch football/soccer fan flashed

CMP5000

Reaction score
DC212A5.jpggettyimages-50989560-1024x1024.jpg
poeMm.jpg

So this might not be as hardcore as some of the stuff posted here, but it's stuck with me, at the European championships(football/soccer), this busty Dutch fan who became somewhat famous was in one of the de facto fanzones in the square, lapping up all the attention and posing for photos. It was mostly English fans but some from other countries were gathered as well. Everyone was chanting for her to get her tits out, she laughed it off to begin with but we kept on going, some of the people were getting annoyed at her acting like a tease pretending she was going to and then not, and I think she was getting kinda uncomfortable although she was still mostly smiling, and eventually, she gave in and did it, in front of I guess 100+ people.

Man, her huge tits were luscious, the way they bounced out of her top when she lifted it, smiling shyly, she got a big cheer then covered up again, laughing nervously. There's a pic right before it happened on some photography site and I'm sure someone got one when she had them out, that pic would be like the golddust to me lol.

imago0001351443w.jpg

View attachment 3965458View attachment 3965459
View attachment 3965468

So this might not be as hardcore as some of the stuff posted here, but it's stuck with me, at the European championships(football/soccer), this busty Dutch fan who became somewhat famous was in one of the de facto fanzones in the square, lapping up all the attention and posing for photos. It was mostly English fans but some from other countries were gathered as well. Everyone was chanting for her to get her tits out, she laughed it off to begin with but we kept on going, some of the people were getting annoyed at her acting like a tease pretending she was going to and then not, and I think she was getting kinda uncomfortable although she was still mostly smiling, and eventually, she gave in and did it, in front of I guess 100+ people.

Man, her huge tits were luscious, the way they bounced out of her top when she lifted it, smiling shyly, she got a big cheer then covered up again, laughing nervously. There's a pic right before it happened on some photography site and I'm sure someone got one when she had them out, that pic would be like the golddust to me lol.

View attachment 3965461
wait so you saw her take it off in person but didn't take any photos?

I found this video. This looks to be from the world cup when Argentina won. Maybe it's the same woman?
Are her breasts natural? If that's the case, then it's incredible