BUSTY 36 F ASIAN WIFE - LONDON

Did You Stroke off / Jack off / Cum to Pics/Vids of my Busty wife?

• Yes - Many Times

Votes: 101 59.4%
  • Yes - Once

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@john3210
Buddy, I have a lot more to share, but the response is lacking.. I have seen guys go crazy over posts which compared to my darling wife's goodies are nothing, but despite our artistic efforts we are not feeling the love.. so, the action and her training continues behind curtains..

Last edited by a moderator:
@john3210
Buddy, I have a lot more to share, but the response is lacking.. I have seen guys go crazy over posts which compared to my darling wife's goodies are nothing, but despite our artistic efforts we are not feeling the love.. so, the action and her training continues behind curtains.. might share pics on dm with anyone interested.. cheers..
You've got some amazing following mate. Just drop the bomb... Let's all enjoy

@john3210
Buddy, I have a lot more to share, but the response is lacking.. I have seen guys go crazy over posts which compared to my darling wife's goodies are nothing, but despite our artistic efforts we are not feeling the love.. so, the action and her training continues behind curtains..
keep up the good work bro, i only wish my wife would be as open as your wife is, i only can imagine doing what you're doing here with my wife. we both are asians also, she used to tease me in public and many other stuff before she gave birth. now the most shes willing to do is to teasing random guys on disc ord or doing cam shows every now and then. keep it up bro, you're living the dream, hope to see more from you

Thanks to all for your messages and DM's..

Am posting a new set for your viewing and fapping pleasure.. Looks very artsy and professional.. :cool:.. When your wife is so hot and you get a new camera the results are phenomenal.. :love:

few days back she had dressed up and gone for a girls night out.. came home drunk and horny.. i reaped the benefits.. something about big hoop earrings.. make women look so slutty.. ;) managed to get some amazing clicks showcasing her magnificent bosom.. also made a small video of her showing and playing with her pillowy soft tits..

tell me if you fap to her :devilish:.. more to cum..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 75
  • SQUEEZE MY MILKY TITS.mp4
    30 MB

Am posting a new set for your viewing and fapping pleasure.. Looks very artsy and professional.. :cool:.. When your wife is so hot and you get a new camera the results are phenomenal.. :love:

few days back she had dressed up and gone for a girls night out.. came home drunk and horny.. i reaped the benefits.. something about big hoop earrings.. make women look so slutty.. ;) managed to get some amazing clicks showcasing her magnificent bosom.. also made a small video of her showing and playing with her pillowy soft tits..

Damn
Would love to squeeze them

I love that bra a lot!

She is a beautiful tease!

Is her cup size growing or is it my enthusiasm?

She getting prettier each day!

Love the new camera! :emoji_heart_eyes:

Last edited:
Damn
Would love to squeeze them
It's heavenly feeling to feel such heavy but soft tits in your palms as your roll the rubbery nubs in your thumbs...

Wow. Amazing as always!
Love this Lady!

Need some alone time now to scrutinise the latest offerings!
Please do take your time and scrutinize them minutely and multiple times if you so feel like.. she is posing and we are posting these pictures for your "scrutinizing" pleasures... Lol...

I love that bra a lot!

She is a beautiful tease!

Is her cup size growing or is it my enthusiasm?

She getting prettier each day!

Love the new camera! :emoji_heart_eyes:
New bra, new camera, new hoops earings... You are right... Her cup size has increased to 36G!!!!
More flesh to molest and suck and fuck... Lol

It's heavenly feeling to feel such heavy but soft tits in your palms as your roll the rubbery nubs in your thumbs...

Please do take your time and scrutinize them minutely and multiple times if you so feel like.. she is posing and we are posting these pictures for your "scrutinizing" pleasures... Lol...

New bra, new camera, new hoops earings... You are right... Her cup size has increased to 36G!!!!
More flesh to molest and suck and fuck... Lol
36G :devilish:

Getting MILF-ier by the day. I'm sure the day is not far when, if she's just standing by the side of the road (esp. in poses like pic. no. 3 and 4 arching her back to push them forward), men driving past might stop and ask her to get in, taking her for a hooker - a very expensive one at that!