Blowjob from My Doctor

LOL you think this is made up but I assure you it's real. I've fucked her mouth 7 times and she never gets tired of it. Eventually I'll be fucking her up the ass, it's only a matter of time.
Sure, sure... I'll bet her boobies felt like, what, a "bag of sand"?

LOL you think this is made up but I assure you it's real. I've fucked her mouth 7 times and she never gets tired of it. Eventually I'll be fucking her up the ass, it's only a matter of time.
Every single thread of yours is all fiction. None fact. Your boss wants you. Your doctor wants you. The bus driver wants you. LOL then you wake up

You're just jealous
Nah, I had my share of big tits in life and still do. So nothing to do with that.
But it's so obvious this is fiction. No one can remember dialogues with this amount of details down to every word that was said and every little detail that happened.
Heck, try and remember what you and a friend talked about yesterday or a few days ago. Can you remember every word being said, in the correct order? No.
Nice try, but we know it's all fiction. So stop lying to us and yourself.

Here's a pic of another doctor at that practice, this is Dr. Kelly. Am I also pounding her throat? Not yet but holy shit, I need to fuck that face.
This is an AI generated face. Zoom in and you see the blurryness. Also look down at her ID card... all blurred out.
AI generated, fake. Nice try ;)

The sad part is that I bet that 90 % of the "real" stories here are just a fiction of their own imagination.
So many other threads here that definately is fake