Biggest Wife Tits on the Site

Definitely want to nominate my wife Maria.

Don’t think she’s quite at Nina’s level yet (maybe after another pregnancy) but she’s up there.

We’ve actually lost count of what her actual bra size is these days. She’s just been wearing an adjustable nursing bra for months.

View attachment 4706472
Now following! What a gorgeous woman and what amazing breasts!

Should I make a tally of who has the biggest so far?
Good idea ill be happy if mine makes it in the top 20 ha ha here's a few more I've previously posted in another forum lol

Attachments

• IMG-20210113-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210113-WA0003.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG-20230329-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230329-WA0003.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG-20230409-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230409-WA0007.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 690
Oh my wife definitely counts, doesn't matter that she's a model, she's still my wife. ;)
Definitely one of the biggest here and in general. :cool:

Here are some previews from OnlyFans.
She can easily hide my head in between them and even tough I have extremely huge bear paws, it takes a few to handle just one boob. :eek:
They are amazing!!

Some lucky men on here…..love the positivity in this thread.

Curious to all you guys with these massive breasted wives, how often do you get to play, and do your wives mind you checking out other big breasted women? Do you all measure up below the belt as well, as in how the fuck did you score these goddesses.

Some lucky men on here…..love the positivity in this thread.

Curious to all you guys with these massive breasted wives, how often do you get to play, and do your wives mind you checking out other big breasted women? Do you all measure up below the belt as well, as in how the fuck did you score these goddesses.

My 34k big titty Wifey and I have been together for 20+ years, and I can see her massive boobies almost anytime I ask, if it's the appropriate time and place. We still fuck a couple times a week.