Big/Huge/Giant Areolas Appreciation Thread (DNP List applies)

Stifflers Mom

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
There should be a section on the site for lovers of areolae - huge dark and swollen on a pair of milk engorged titties just blows my mind...not to mention...whoops there I go again! :roll: :roll:

Attachments

• Mmmmmm.jpg
    Mmmmmm.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4,309
  • Amazing.jpg
    Amazing.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 4,101
  • Suck on this.jpg
    Suck on this.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 3,799
  • Ready to squirt.jpg
    Ready to squirt.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,733
Definitely! Nothing beats big areolas and puffies.

Favorites include:

Shinobu Hosokawa
Sayaka
Yuka Haneda
Akari Yamazaki
Azusa Ayano
Ami Ayukawa (puffies)
Ayami Sakurai
Anna Ohura
Annie Chui
Shoko Goto
Havana Ginger
Tabitha Blue (or Bleu)
Jada Fire
Brooke
Trisha Campbell
Christina Model
Anjali

Attachments

• 716810.jpg
    716810.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,705
  • ed0_akaya109.jpg
    ed0_akaya109.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,430
These are some of my favorite Large Areola Girlz.

Attachments

• Excellent.jpg
    Excellent.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3,841
  • denise.jpg
    denise.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,702
  • Birdbypool.jpg
    Birdbypool.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 3,729
  • Wifey.a.jpg
    Wifey.a.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3,986
  • nisix23.jpg
    nisix23.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 3,999
  • fleur.jpg
    fleur.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,416
  • Roberta .jpg
    Roberta .jpg
    44 KB · Views: 4,821
  • boca26.jpg
    boca26.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 4,250
  • Vanda.jpg
    Vanda.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,471
  • Wifey7.jpg
    Wifey7.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,541
Wifey's large ones

Now see, I thought I had remembered seeing wifey with the pregnant looking, darker areola but never seem to run across pictures or videos of them. But there's one above. So when was that? What time period did she look like that? Does anyone have any more?

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be fun if everybody plays by the rules. I'm going to start it off by posting a picture of a girl not with largest areolas in my collection, but the smallest areolas of girls with large areolas in my collection. Next step is for you to post a picture or a video of a girl with areolas larger than the post before, but not the largest you have. Then I'll find the next girl in my collection to try and supercede the previous one. Again, don't post your largest ones first! The point of this thread is to get as many pictures of large areolas as possible for us to enjoy. So who will be the winner? Time will tell, but I want this thread to continue for as long as possible. Ultimately everyone who loves large areolas and reads this thread will be a winner!

Attachments

• Ivy2.jpg
    Ivy2.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 5,594
Talk about blowing your load with one post!!..."you guys bore me...contest over I win" I'm still laughing but I think you missed the poit Mr. impatient...yes, you just might win with those...Yikes!!!

getadate said:
You guys bore me. Contest over. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say that pic is morphed. :twisted:

game continues...

Was gonna wait for someone to post something bigger, but got tired of waiting.

Valentina Russo...

Attachments

• 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,787
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,572
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that picture might not be real too. Just imagine though if a girl with a thin ass body like that really had tits and nipples that big! It's one of those pictures that you have to pull down your pants and start whacking as soon as you see it for the first time. Wish I could see her face, and I hope her face is as beautiful as her tits are. But, all right, game continues. I wasn't sure if you guys were playing here or not. This pic is definitely real. I've seen her in several photos and videos online over the years but she's basically one of those models without a name so guys can't stalk her. :(

Attachments

• Tania3.jpg
    Tania3.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 2,280
Yeah, she's a slut, has multiple partners who are usually young guys. Man, I know she's got a cut on her stomach, but her nipples way make up for that. I actually once seen a clip of the video where she's was having sex with that same guy and girl. and the guy had an unbelievable orgasm, shooting cum by feet like 7 or 8 times! Damn, looking at those huge nipples and banging another fine ass bitch at the same time, I could probably imagine myself doing the same thing!

Attachments

• Tania26.jpg
    Tania26.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 2,296
Here's a great clip of an Indian with areolas that supercedes even the Asian girl. DAMN, with a girl stroking my dick with nipples that big AND then puts my dick on her tits and I see that her areolas are actually as big as my dick, I think that would be enough for me to shoot out a huge load of cum right there!

Attachments

• Handjobskills1.wmv
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 8,894