Best bars to find bar girls from in Nana Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand

SmithJonesJohnson23

Reaction score
What bars do y’all recommend for finding bar girls in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. I fly in this afternoon and figure I’ll probably be overwhelmed by all the choices. Will be tired too so I don’t want to have to do much thinking.

While I want the largest selections of girls, I’m really not into loud party scenes. Are they all super noisy or is there anything more laid back? Would prefer to select a girl and get back to my hotel ASAP.

I think you’ll get a vibe pretty quickly, personally I always felt spoilt for choice when I was there. Also try Soi Cowboy.
Thanks. So, I’m only interested in big titters. What’s the process like? Can I enter a bar and look first before ordering a drink? To be honest I’m not much of a drinker and I don’t see myself buying drinks for girls. Are there Cover Charges or minimum drink purchases? Alcohol really isn’t my jam and when being with a gal I’d rather be straight / in full possession of my sense rather than tipsy.

All I want to do is rapidly scan the girls, maybe ask nicely if I can see their tits because large areolae and nipples are more important to me than ultra massive tit size.

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. But yeah, mostly I don’t want to waste my time drinking in bars. Just want to find a gal with great tits and get back to my hotel which is about a 12 minute walk from Nana Plaza.

I don’t know how I feel about Soi Cowboy because I do *not* want to pick up a street walker. I want a bar girl because I figure they’re pros and a lot less likely to rip me off or rob me. Safety is my #1 concern.

Finally, what’s it like getting a bar girl into my hotel? I don’t think my hotel is known specifically for being Girl Friendly. And I’ve read that some hotels want to take the girl’s ID and possibly charge an extra person fee.

Hoping my chosen hotel has elevators away from any Lobby Reception area that you must pass through first, like my hotel in Japan: reception / lobby was on the 2nd floor but I was able to meet my lady last night by the elevators on the 1st floor, ensuring privacy and discretion.

Thanks. So, I’m only interested in big titters. What’s the process like? Can I enter a bar and look first before ordering a drink? To be honest I’m not much of a drinker and I don’t see myself buying drinks for girls. Are there Cover Charges or minimum drink purchases? Alcohol really isn’t my jam and when being with a gal I’d rather be straight / in full possession of my sense rather than tipsy.

All I want to do is rapidly scan the girls, maybe ask nicely if I can see their tits because large areolae and nipples are more important to me than ultra massive tit size.

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. But yeah, mostly I don’t want to waste my time drinking in bars. Just want to find a gal with great tits and get back to my hotel which is about a 12 minute walk from Nana Plaza.

I don’t know how I feel about Soi Cowboy because I do *not* want to pick up a street walker. I want a bar girl because I figure they’re pros and a lot less likely to rip me off or rob me. Safety is my #1 concern.

Finally, what’s it like getting a bar girl into my hotel? I don’t think my hotel is known specifically for being Girl Friendly. And I’ve read that some hotels want to take the girl’s ID and possibly charge an extra person fee.

Hoping my chosen hotel has elevators away from any Lobby Reception area that you must pass through first, like my hotel in Japan: reception / lobby was on the 2nd floor but I was able to meet my lady last night by the elevators on the 1st floor, ensuring privacy and discretion.
In terms of the different types of bars there are countless articles on these and the process of ‘meeting them.’ I’d say most girls in these bars won’t fulfil your big tit fantasy unless you’re into enhanced but there is a thread on here regarding large natural breasted Bangkok girls. The hotel thing is a tricky one, unless the hotel is guest friendly you may struggle to bring a girl back without an extra charge and and awkward wait at reception; I would recommend booking a guest friendly one (again lots of links to these online) or using a short stay one which are everywhere.

Spent quite some time at Nana Plaza and didn’t see a single busty bar girl; though there were some *severs* with decent titters.

I had much better luck at Soi Cowboy since several of them display a *ton* of their girls out in the street: really a sight to behold.

Took one semi-busty gal home from the Cowboy 2 bar and that worked pretty well. No photos. She was a little reluctant so I obviously wasn’t going to push it.

Had a mind-blowing evening in Bangkok. For the first 3 hours I sat drinking beer & water at Soi Cowboy. I was at a high table adjacent to the street, across from some Go-Go bars and it was rather hilarious watching the girls out front interact with potential customers.

The one busty gal at Soi Cowboy was busy with another customer so I left.

Then I went to Thermae Bar—a well known bar where Thai “freelancers” line the sides of the bar. You do a walking loop around th bar and look for potential ladies you want to chat up. Must have been around 100 of them—prettt incredible! The 3 reasonably busty ladies I chatted up all quoted 3K baht as the “short time” rate—pretty much equivalent to the cost of bar girls but without having to pay a “bar fine” of 1K to 1.5K baht. Z it with freelancers there’s more risk of them ripping you off I’m guessing.

A bit disappointed (I read somewhere that Thermae gals would generally accept 1K baht for “short time.”

A little dejected, I decided to return to Nana Plaza and entered/searched nearly every bar in search of busty Thai ladies.

One thing new to me is that in most Bangkok Go-go bars the women don’t go topless. But I found several that are partially topless.

In one called Billboard I found a section of it with topless ladies in a fake hot tub. Pretty hot stuff. One bar girl, for the price of a “lady drink” showed me her good sized nips and let me play with them after I asked nicely. That was so cool! Got to feel up her ass and she gyrated on me. She wanted me to hire her to take her to my hotel. Overall tits weren’t large, but I’m a “sucker” for nice nips. Got her bar girl number in case I want to hire her as a “nice nips” play.

Then things got even better. A bar girl at Geisha with substantial nips was doing some sort of soap suds show with other girls. I kept going back there because I wanted to sit up front where she was performing. Each time it was a cock block as the stools were taken.

Later in the evening, maybe around midnight (the place is open till 3am) I got seated at the stage on the opposite side. Then asked if I could buy her a “lady drink” and sit on a comfy couch in back. She was game, and not only let me play with her nips, ass, and grinded on me, she let me *suck* on her nipples maybe 3-4 separate times. They had to be an inch long or so, making them the longest I’ve ever sucked on in my life! Not large tits overall, but fucking amazing nips. Could have been better with large areolae but I sure wasn’t complaining! “I fucking love Thailand” is the thought I was left with at the end of the evening. We discussed me taking her to my hotel room maybe another night, so that’s another potential “nips play.”

Some hotels will also take her ID card whilst she is at the hotel, not sure if thats so they get some money or for guest protection.
Good luck on your quest, they are out there!

Can anyone recommend some good and safe massage parlors not too far from Sukhmuvit Soi 23 / Soi Cowboy where I can get a basic hand job while sucking on some tits? There are some fancy places near me like Daisy Dream on Soi 31 but prices start at 2,000 baht and rapidly rise from there. But I read somewhere online that a hand job should only cost around 500 baht—I’d prefer 4 hand jobs with tit sucking to a single fancy nuru massage. I don’t really trust nuru massage so far from what I’ve read about it—genital to genital contact = high probability of contracting an STD/STI.

I’ve walked by several small thai massage places and have seen the occasional busty / chunky thai lady out front (that’s my preference and I love BBWs) but I can’t tell if any of these places are going to be safe / won’t rip me off / what a hand job price would be.

Just returned from a Blow Job / Hand Job establishment named “7 Heaven” on a side road off Sukhmuvit 33.

It’s known to be one of the most expensive places to receive these services but I still wanted to check it out, having already done the whole premium “taking a bar girl to my hotel room for two hours Short Time” thing. So, cost is 1300 baht for a BJ and 1000 baht for a hand job; but for the girl to be topless for my hand job they made me pay the BJ price.

I chose a girl named Cat and they don’t let you suck on the girl’s tits; but playing with them was fine.

While waiting for Cat to take me upstairs for the service I was offered a water or soft drink.

She took me upstairs, had me fully disrobe, then washed my junk in a sink. Then had me lay down on a twin sized mattress on the floor. She began licking my nipples (unexpected!) and stroking me softly without lotion, moaning softly as she worked her magic. I was doing fine for around 5 minutes. But after she applied the lotion it was practically game over. As I felt the urge to cum take hold I told her to stroke fast. Exploded and had goo up to my shoulder—she sure knew what she was doing! Afterwards she washed my junk, shoulders and chest.

There was a 300 baht add-on option to cum on her tits that I forgot to I ask for when paying / ordering, but it may not have mattered much in a hand job context laying down anyway.

What else? I arrived when they opened at 1 pm and was the first guy there so I got my pick of girl. The mamasan showed me a “top row” of girls to choose from on an iPad; probably only 6-7 girls to choose from that early. She told me they’d have up to 17 girls working by 3 pm!

Service is supposed to last up to 40 mins or when you first cum—so whichever comes first so you say. Ordinarily I have great staying power but I was helpless in Cat’s hands.

When choosing a girl I straight up asked: “Which girls have the biggest nipples?” Why be shy about what I like. She said she couldn’t say, but recommended 2 girls based on overall tit size, Cat and Pim. Neither looked particularly busty so I chose Cat perhaps by face: it was almost a draw.

While it was rather costly compared to hand jobs you can have at Go Go bars evidently (I may have more to say about that late this evening) it was a pretty fun and unique experience, albeit *mildly* clinical.

Cat wasn’t super enthusiastic and didn’t speak much English so it wasn’t a GFE. But the soft moaning was a *really* nice touch!

I was fortunate to experience this because today is the last day they’re open for a while due to Songkran—Thai New Year. Lots of businesses evidently shut down during Songkran.

Here’s 7 Heaven’s web site. You can see which girls are working on it:

https://7-heavenbkk.com/

UPDATE: Just added a photo of Cat from the web site. And yes she was wearing a maid costume—not really my thing. I just wanted her top off. :)

Attachments

• 5FF8B320-2D26-4871-AC32-45CB760FBF32.jpeg
    5FF8B320-2D26-4871-AC32-45CB760FBF32.jpeg
    520.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 1F49251D-2351-4DD0-9BEE-E562591C8C5C.jpeg
    1F49251D-2351-4DD0-9BEE-E562591C8C5C.jpeg
    452.5 KB · Views: 160
  • E97FDECD-1918-44E6-8BEB-EFEBD0D454D6.png
    E97FDECD-1918-44E6-8BEB-EFEBD0D454D6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Today I visited a massage parlor near my hotel that was on Sukhumvit Soi 23. It was a normal massage place called 3 ZenThai, but sometimes you can ask for and receive “special services” (Happy Ending) or point to your groin and ask “massage here?”

The 60 min Thai Oil massage cost 500 baht. The masseuse asked for 500 baht for a happy ending, plus an additional 200 baht to have her top off / play with her tits and even suck on them.
She wasn’t huge, but I chose the chunkiest masseuse there to increase my chances and it worked. Pretty nice areolae I’ve gotta say. She spoke almost no English but obviously just enough to negotiate what I wanted.

The oil massage was legit and relaxing. And she ended on time. I had to explicitly ask for the Happy Ending. The worst they can say is “no.”

I hit the jackpot today at a blowjob bar named “Wood Bar” on Sukhmuvit Soi 8 I think, very close to Nana Plaza.

I walked in and the mamasan had me sit down. I got to see a line up of girls which was great. A few gals had some big tits, and I selected the one with the biggest bigguns. It was around 4 pm in the afternoon and I was the only guy there, unless there were other guys already in rooms, so I got my pick.

I told the mamasan I liked big tits and she said I could even tit fuck her, making the obvious gestures to demonstrate. The girl’s name was Susie. I was so excited because for 1K baht I was going to get to do what I would have done if I’d taken a girl to my hotel room or paid for Full Service at that location.

Seems there were two tiers of girls: 800 baht ones and 1000 baht ones. Mine was 1000 baht.

She led me up several flights of stairs to a private room with a sink. I disrobed and she cleaned both my junk and my ass (not sure why the latter was done, but I suppose we all need a good ass cleaning, especially in the heat).

After that she had me sit down in a comfy chair and it began. When she took her top off my jaw dropped. Not only did she have genuinely huge, natural tits, but she also had *insanely* large areolae!!! Saucer ones that I swear were roughly 3 inches in diameter.

We began, but I also pointed to my mouth and her tits and got to suck on those puppies. Wonderful!

Even got to try a few things I think are really hot, like having her rub the head of “my guy” on and around an areola, then had her slap the head onto her areola. If I’d had more of my wits about me I’d have asked for more of that.

Her enthusiasm wasn’t the best, although she did make eye contact with me a lot but didn’t smile—it was a serious look. Would have preferred a smile but I went with it and held eye contact now and then. Didn’t matter because wow, her tits, and that’s where my eyes were focused.

Wish I could have taken a photo. I didn’t ask. In many reviews of these types of places there are often noise complaints because the walls of the private rooms d often don’t go up to the ceiling. So you may hear a slobbery BJ and some dude moaning next door. But it was very quiet. Maybe because I was there so early.

After I busted on her jigglies, she washed me, I got my clothes on again, and she led me back to the main area downstairs.

The mamasan asked if I enjoyed fucking Susie’s tits and I told her I sure did. She told me to come back tomorrow. I’ll have to ask if I can take pictures next time. The mamasan there is really nice.

I was a bit nervous at the line-up and so I didn’t take it all in, but IIRC the girls were reasonably cute and not hags like at a lot of places. People say “7 Heaven” has the cutest girls and that’s why it’s the most expensive BJ place (1300 baht). And it was a more relaxed, slower paced experience. But “Wood Bar” has the big titters I crave.

Pretty good bargain because BJ bars on Soi Cowboy like Moonshine Joint wanted 1K baht for a handjob for girls that were mostly older and didn’t have much tits to speak of.

And by way of comparison, it cost me 4500 baht to take a go go girl to my hotel from “Cowboy 2” on Soi Cowboy—an outrageous bar fine of 1500 baht 3000 baht for the girl’s time. Whereas I could have tit fucked Susie at Wood Bar four times for that price!

Last edited:
Some sweet natural Thai Titties swinging at a bar / restaurant I was at tonight. Wish she was my server!

Attachments

• IMG_5394.MOV
    11.1 MB
  • 516C44C4-69FC-45BE-B03B-ADEFA5FBEFC2.png
    516C44C4-69FC-45BE-B03B-ADEFA5FBEFC2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
  • 09D02B79-893C-4645-9E02-D5042EE8BC2B.png
    09D02B79-893C-4645-9E02-D5042EE8BC2B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
Today I returned to Wood Bar on Sukhmuvit Soi 7. Interacted with the same mamasan and expressed the same interests: big tits / titty fucking. She brought me to one girl and pulled down her top. I said “no, bigger please.” So she found a girl from out in front of the shop.

Big tits, nipples, and areolae and only 800 baht this time. So I either got a “b list” girl or the mamasan gave me a repeat customer discount.

Got to suck on them quite a lot. Then had her rub my head around a nipple, vigorously and in circles, and I busted. Just what I wanted.

Today’s girl was friendlier. Unfortunately I didn’t catch her name, but I did ask twice. The mamasan said as she did yesterday: “Come back tomorrow.” Flying to another part of Thailand so I can’t, but later in my trip when I return to Bangkok I will.

This place consistently has the bustiest girls of any place I’ve been to (Go Go bars, etc). Guess I found “My Place.” If I lived in Bangkok I’d be a regular:)

Had a Coke at the bar on my way out for only 80 baht—a pretty good deal. Beers were 160 baht.

I decided not to get a Thai “holiday girlfriend” because I figured it would be awkward. But this lady I met on ThaiFriendly wants to go on a date with me when I return to Bangkok. She went to college and has an office job. I love BBWs, incidentally. Would be nice to have a real date.

Attachments

• AD4E1C55-E679-463D-9EC5-91F64C32C28F.png
    AD4E1C55-E679-463D-9EC5-91F64C32C28F.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
If you have time, go down to Pattaya instead. More bang for your buck and more boobs.
How do I get from Bangkok to Pattaya affordably? Isn’t that at least 2 hrs in each direction? It would be an awfully long day trip. Anyone else agree that Pattaya has so much more to offer than Bangkok that it’s worth the resources to get there as a side trip?

So far I’m pleased with Wood Bar on Sukhmuvit Soi 7.

Totally disappointed with the scene in Ao Nang, Krabi. Haven’t found any interesting places and RCA street looks like a joke—the girls dance, if they dance at all, fully clothed on the bar tops because none of the bars have interior spaces?

Lots of massage parlors but no way to tell if a happy ending “special service” can be had.

How do I get from Bangkok to Pattaya affordably? Isn’t that at least 2 hrs in each direction? It would be an awfully long day trip. Anyone else agree that Pattaya has so much more to offer than Bangkok that it’s worth the resources to get there as a side trip?

So far I’m pleased with Wood Bar on Sukhmuvit Soi 7.

Totally disappointed with the scene in Ao Nang, Krabi. Haven’t found any interesting places and RCA street looks like a joke—the girls dance, if they dance at all, fully clothed on the bar tops because none of the bars have interior spaces?

Lots of massage parlors but no way to tell if a happy ending “special service” can be had.
Bus from Ekkamai Bus Station in Eastern Bangkok to Pattaya sets you back like 150thb and takes 2-2.5 hours. Once you get to Pattaya it's relatively easy to find accommodation from 500thb per night if you don't care about the standards too much.

Pattaya is probably 20-30x Bangkok when it comes to Red light district options. Someone told me that at any given time there are 40.000+ sex workers in Pattaya, which is around 20% of Pattayas population. Not sure how true it is in actual numbers, but Pattaya is basically a red light district that took on the role of a city while Bangkok is a city with a few red light districts.

Returned to Wood Bar in Bangkok and had a great time with Nok, girl #88—she remembered me and I’m now a happy Repeat Customer!

I never took one home but I enjoyed the bar scene and people watching in Thailand. My favorite was a bar on Soi Cowboy called Shark Bar. Two girls named Noon and Jessica really caught my eye attention.. busty, funny and easy to talk to so I’d recommend there if you just want to chill.