Becky Hudson Beautiful Big Tits

Wow!! I had seen her before a while back but had not noticed how much she reminds me of Katy Perry, my favorite female pop star.
She is just shorter curvier and with more strikingly blue eyes while Katy is paler, taller and less curvy but also completely natural with no enhanced boobs like Becky has. Their birthdays are even just a day apart, even though Becky is younger. However I am sure Katy is much smarter and more talented overall but this girl is just hotter and tanner looking. :love:

Last edited:
I sort of believe this, but I’d like to know why you’re so sure
I am also inclined to believe this, but am also curious as to the certainty. Also, she does have a boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken. Not that that would necessarily prohibit her from the hush hush stuff.

Last edited:
vids

Attachments

• Becky Hudson yellow lingerie.mp4
    19 MB
  • Becky Hudson Nude Tits 4.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • Becky Hudson Oil Squirt.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Becky Hudson Wet.mov
    20.3 MB
  • Becky Hudson Wet.mov
    17.6 MB
  • b3cky 3.mov
    24.7 MB
  • b3cky 3.mov
    23.7 MB
  • b3cky 3.mov
    12.1 MB
  • Becky Hudson boobs.mov
    15.6 MB
  • Becky Hudson boobs.mov
    24.5 MB
Vids

Attachments

• Becky H slips.mov
    22.4 MB
  • Becky H slips.mov
    19.9 MB
  • Becky H slips.mov
    18.6 MB
  • Becky H slips.mov
    19.3 MB
  • Becky Hudson see-through (sped up).mov
    20.5 MB
    18.2 MB
    16.6 MB
    25.8 MB
    14.7 MB
    16.7 MB
Anyone else notice how her social media presence has basically stopped? No posts on insta since like June and I think her twitter is banned or shut down or something. I haven't been subscribed to her OFs since around may. Is she still active on there?

Anyone else notice how her social media presence has basically stopped? No posts on insta since like June and I think her twitter is banned or shut down or something. I haven't been subscribed to her OFs since around may. Is she still active on there?
I’m not sure what you’re referring to, she’s still active on both Instagram and OF. Not sure about Twitter tho, haven’t used it in ages.

If you have the picture of this, can you share it? I am very curious to know. Also, I attached a photo to make sure if he is the boyfriend. He is a photographer who used to take photos for Becky. Also, he runs JZL. Some photos are in Becky's watermark.
This is her, not a fake pic. The ad will be delete by the end of the month:

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 38