BBW4U - TastyWhispers

• Thread starter The_Municipality
  • Start date

Attachments

• karina.png
    karina.png
    313.2 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this girl is stuffing. She always wears full coverage t-shirts and also if she was really that big you'd see a noticeable outline of her boobs bulging out of her bra. She posted this video about a month ago. She's big, but not that big.

Attachments

• Download.mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this girl is stuffing. She always wears full coverage t-shirts and also if she was really that big you'd see a noticeable outline of her boobs bulging out of her bra. She posted this video was posted about a month ago. She's big, but not that big.
I just can't agree. I don't think she is stuffing. I hope I'm not proven wrong.

I'm pretty sure this girl is stuffing. She always wears full coverage t-shirts and also if she was really that big you'd see a noticeable outline of her boobs bulging out of her bra. She posted this video was posted about a month ago. She's big, but not that big.
Valid analysis

Valid point. Her tits dont look as big here in the video

Sorry to break some illusions, but the girl is more than likely stuffing. Yes, she is also huge naturally, but in some t-shirt pics she goes the extra mile by either some kind of push-up bra or forming bra, which gives the breasts the typical stuffed look. The shape in her size just look so unnatural, though I wish it was true... If you have watched some breast expansion videos with an air pump, you most likely recognize the look.

I'm not sure 100%, just a hunch.

I'm pretty sure this girl is stuffing. She always wears full coverage t-shirts and also if she was really that big you'd see a noticeable outline of her boobs bulging out of her bra. She posted this video about a month ago. She's big, but not that big.
I figured it was too good to be true... unless this is an old vid.

- Only post shirts
- Wont sell a bra pic but she has a bra pic in her story (only see about half her tits)
- Her tits are big but not that huge, correct
- Her tits are like air balloons instead of heavy water balloons (like those chest fake tits you put on your shoulders trans use)
For their massive tits, they wouldn't feel like they weight 2 pounds when they shakes them... it's fake tits filled with air
- Girls that use fake chest tits with t-shirts, you can tell when there's a gap between the skin and the shirt right around the neckline of the shirt... the density of the fake tit does not match her body.

Shame... I mean I wouldn't be mad at all if they were like her old vids from 5 years ago but that video you just posted kinda made me lose interest, they look very saggy and not full at all

I figured it was too good to be true... unless this is an old vid.

- Only post shirts
- Wont sell a bra pic but she has a bra pic in her story (only see about half her tits)
- Her tits are big but not that huge, correct
- Her tits are like air balloons instead of heavy water balloons (like those chest fake tits you put on your shoulders trans use)
For their massive tits, they wouldn't feel like they weight 2 pounds when they shakes them... it's fake tits filled with air
- Girls that use fake chest tits with t-shirts, you can tell when there's a gap between the skin and the shirt right around the neckline of the shirt... the density of the fake tit does not match her body.

Shame... I mean I wouldn't be mad at all if they were like her old vids from 5 years ago but that video you just posted kinda made me lose interest, they look very saggy and not full at all
I'm leaning more towards her faking her size claims, but like she is already massive why the fuck would she fake her size :mad:

I don't think I've ever wanted to see a woman's tits more.

posted one hour ago
https://www.tiktok.com/@karina28a/video/7360526694454660395

the side profile is crazy

so fucking true

also the fact she can wear a graphic tee and her tits are so big that you can see the whole graphic is wild
I have no clue whether she's stuffing or not but the thing is she's hot as hell!:p Especially on this crazy side profile!:love: Is the vid related to this pic available somewhere??

I have no clue whether she's stuffing or not but the thing is she's hot as hell!:p Especially on this crazy side profile!:love: Is the vid related to this pic available somewhere??
It was removed from tiktok and I didn't save it.

Thank you !:) thought i'd never see this vid because it was not available anymore. I love what she shows even though it becomes more and more obvious that she's possibly stuffing, especially when you compare her first vids to the new ones. I still hope that the difference is just a matter of bra versus braless vids. It can make a big difference on Lily Dreamboobs for instance.