BBW4U - ( • )( • ) Wifey Sophie Big Boobs and Luscious Curves

Ok, here are some more pics of the missus. Gotta throw in a few clothed shots, too....

View attachment 1407618View attachment 1407619View attachment 1407620
Hey great pics of the Missus, lovely tits by the way!! Her tits look exactly the same as my sexy, granny 60 plus gilf next-door neighbour. Closed set at the top, then they sit wide at the bottom of her titties, like one tit is going east & the other tit is going west! I also love the bell shape, nice & meaty, love her laxxed tissue, I also am a great admirer of nipples pointing downwards, I like it when the Ladies Titties are so big they make their arms look tiny!! Also I would love to know what her bra size is? Keep up the good work

Hey great pics of the Missus, lovely tits by the way!! Her tits look exactly the same as my sexy, granny 60 plus gilf next-door neighbour. Closed set at the top, then they sit wide at the bottom of her titties, like one tit is going east & the other tit is going west! I also love the bell shape, nice & meaty, love her laxxed tissue, I also am a great admirer of nipples pointing downwards, I like it when the Ladies Titties are so big they make their arms look tiny!! Also I would love to know what her bra size is? Keep up the good work
44G brasize - i will have to measure chest - her nipples turn from pale to deep pink when stimulated. it doesn't take long to get those nips activated!