Bailey Moon aka Baileymoon96

Is she using a 1999 Motorola razer to take her photos? I don't understand why the quality is so terrible. I sense some tomfoolery being done to her photos.
The first image looks like it's a frame from a GIF. And she hasn't posted any content worthy of suspicion, so I doubt she's (heavily) editing her photos.

The first image looks like it's a frame from a GIF. And she hasn't posted any content worthy of suspicion, so I doubt she's (heavily) editing her photos.
I don't know man. Can you explain the weird blurring on her tit. It looks to me like a bad body editor app job. Just my two cents.

Attachments

• bm-big~2.png
    bm-big~2.png
    936.9 KB · Views: 2,712
I don't know man. Can you explain the weird blurring on her tit. It looks to me like a bad body editor app job. Just my two cents.
She just took a load to the chest, so I would imagine her hands were less than steady while taking the photo—it looks like motion blur to be honest.

You aren't alone here. I've also been suspicious, although I would be glad to be proven wrong.
There's nothing weird going on. She's self conscious about her nipples pointing to the floor. The recent image of her showing em hanging normally is blurry because it obscures this.

Just give her more positivity and let her know those titties are glorious and amazing. And her butt's cute too.

I'm not so sure if she's self-conscious about them. Or at least she seems to realize that they're perfect.
here are the clearest pics of her tits hanging so far

they look like they greew FAST, there is tons of volume at the top of the breast, and her nipples are mounted lower, so I think she tries to pull them up when she takes pics

wish she wouldn't, their fucking perfect as is <3 <3 <3 gorjjjjjjjjj

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 2,557
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,587
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,543
here are the clearest pics of her tits hanging so far

they look like they greew FAST, there is tons of volume at the top of the breast, and her nipples are mounted lower, so I think she tries to pull them up when she takes pics

wish she wouldn't, their fucking perfect as is <3 <3 <3 gorjjjjjjjjj
You don't see any weird lumpiness or out of place pixels. I sure do. I don't know. I hope they're real not doctored. But I do have my doubts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328-120735.png
    Screenshot_20240328-120735.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 1,488
You don't see any weird lumpiness or out of place pixels. I sure do. I don't know. I hope they're real not doctored. But I do have my doubts?
lol i love this site

bro, who knows, but here is a side by side. i blew both of these up so that might have caused the pixels

her right tit it a little bigger, and the nipple is placed a little different

both look about the same to me

i could be wrong i don't know but i've seen a lot of doctored pics and they don't look like this ‍*shrug*

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,467
  • bm-big.png
    bm-big.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,603
lol i love this site
You guys have to compare apples with apples.
-Pic 1 she is bending over, letting them hang and taking a pic from below.
-Pic 2 she is holding them up.
-Pic 3 she is laying on her back.

You can't really compare those directly.

Oh and the reason why this looks blurry is because the original pic was small and some user here upscaled it.

Last edited: