ASIAN - Mugi. Busty Japanese girl from twitter

alright fellas, change of plans. I am now using multiple methods for backing up my collections and data which makes things a little easier right now. when i post at the end of the month i will leave new link with no expiration dates, BUT during my uploads i will be deleting the old folder and replacing it with a new one at the end of the month, so if you happen to open the link and nothing is there then just wait for the cloud to update. what i will ask of you is to not share the link everywhere, just keep it here. i dont care what you do with the folders or if you upload them somewhere else, as long as my link stays in these forums, the less attention the better. i will also not be reminding everyone of the password every post(unless the posts get deleted for some reason). it will always be the same and if you want it you can just read the thread to find it.:emoji_v:
copy that!

Thanks for the share once again. I guess my only issue is now I don't really know which files are new.

Thanks for the share once again. I guess my only issue is now I don't really know which files are new.
If you use mega on mobile it lets you sort by month, so I just separate the files that way and then delete the duplicates.

1. In the folder, click the setting on the topright that turns the thumbnails into a list
  2. Click on the cogwheel in the topright for settings and turn on "Last Modified"
  3. Sort by "Last Modified" instead of "Date Added"
It should be sorted by the most recent things now.

Signed up just to say thank you soooo damn much! I wanted to ask though: Are the Mugi pics in her folder a back up of all of her twitter pics too? I know she had a Twitter but it's gone now and I'm really desperately trying to find an archive of that.

No just fantia. she still has a Twitter

No just fantia. she still has a Twitter
Thank you so much always, kuro-kumo. But, just wondering, when you download a picture from fantia, you can get the original size image by clicking on the 'オリジナルサイズを表示' button at the top right. The ones you have uploaded now seem like small images. sorry if it's intended for saving spaces. Thank you always, again.

And in case if you need it, here's my small collection of sakisaki_hh. Quality is not consistent though, hope it helps.
https://mega.nz/folder/fPZ2yDjJ
aBGH6FvWfaqimLQ1HhKSfw