• Natural

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • Fake

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

polvan

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Norma Stitz supposedly has the biggest natural breasts. Karola is also in the running. Some other BBWs also are huge.
Then there's Foxy Menagerie Verre, Chelsea Charms or Beshine, with huge fake boobs. Would the fake ones be bigger than the natural ones? Which would be bigger in sheer volume or weight?

Attachments

• norma-stitz-6.jpg
    norma-stitz-6.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 148
natural for sure

Just remember that the DNP rules apply to any pics that are posted.

Naturals are biggest like Karola and Norma and other Gigantomastia queens

Also if you compare with the weight of the tits

Never had a pair of fake ones in my hands. Going by just a visual perspective, my vote is cast for naturals.

I wounder how the question ist ment and what the purpose of the question is.
Bigger in the sense of the bigger turn on? Then from a visual point of view natural breasts are clearly the bigger turn on for me. At least topless, woman with big enhanced boobs doesn't look very natural and appealing to me. Since I never touched enbanced boobs I do not now if there is a haptical difference.
Bigger in the bare physical meaning? Then I would again guess natural, because nature can be quite cruel and you only have to browse through the gigantomastia thread https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...gest-gigantomastia-tits-ever-literally.29341/ to see that natural breasts can get far beyond the size of enhanced boobs even that with string or expander implants.
Bigger regarding the count? There I only have a guess. But the guess is natural again, because I suppose that the number of woman who goes for a massive or extreme breast enhancement is very limited.

Compare Miosotis to Chelsea Charms. Hard to tell because Chelsea’s hang so differently, but I’m thinking Miosotis has her beat on sheer size (certainly on density as well).

It’s pretty hot that there are women out there who just naturally outsize strippers who spent thousands on implants. Natural supremacy :)

Compare Miosotis to Chelsea Charms. Hard to tell because Chelsea’s hang so differently, but I’m thinking Miosotis has her beat on sheer size (certainly on density as well).

It’s pretty hot that there are women out there who just naturally outsize strippers who spent thousands on implants. Natural supremacy :)
Indeed, Miosotis' breasts are not even the biggest. Some BBWs have far bigger breasts than her. Lexxxi Luxe and of course Norma Stitz dwarf Miosotis.

I agree Norma Stitz is much bigger than Miosotis but Norma and Lexxxi are much heavier than Miosotis. miosotis is slim with huge tits.

If there is a bigger natural model than Norma Stitz or a bigger enhanced girl than Beshine (DNP), then they're new to me. Foxy Menagerie Verre (also DNP) is getting close to Beshine, but isn't there yet.

No one else is close to these.

If there is a bigger natural model than Norma Stitz or a bigger enhanced girl than Beshine (DNP), then they're new to me. Foxy Menagerie Verre (also DNP) is getting close to Beshine, but isn't there yet.

Claudia Marie is pretty huge, I'd argue she should be included with those.

Jessy Bunny will get there eventually too I think. She seems to want to go bigger and bigger.

You forgetting about Karola already? lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220729_131357.jpg
    IMG_20220729_131357.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 87
  • vlcsnap-2023-01-30-06h10m06s470.png
    vlcsnap-2023-01-30-06h10m06s470.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • 62221857_1070135329838135_8191621936309075968_n.jpg
    62221857_1070135329838135_8191621936309075968_n.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 5ibnkc707hma1.jpg
    5ibnkc707hma1.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 101
  • FAF7CFE9-14F9-452E-81FF-7223DB034448.jpeg
    FAF7CFE9-14F9-452E-81FF-7223DB034448.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 97
Read the response you got to that one. And you were defying your name here. You were not, in fact, being a peacemaker. o_O ;)
lol Both of those women are rocking ZZ cup bras. But yeah, apples and oranges at that point of discussion. We already have a thread for that.