Anyone ever make lewd remarks to random busty women? I'm a terrible person.

A

aob88

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but when I'm riding my bike and I see a busty woman, sometimes when there's no one around, I will go up to her and compliment her chest, I just can't help myself. is that wrong? I try to be nice about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious for an example of both a setting/situation as well as one of the comments/compliments you give. It's hard to judge otherwise, but I think, at least personally, there are very few contexts in which I'd consider it wise/comments I would feel comfortable making without it feeling wrong (as you suggested).

I cohabitate with a living example (my life partner) of a person with breasts so large that I would notice them on the street as a stranger. She tends to get catcalled when she visits more conservative, "country life"-type areas in California's somewhat cancerous central valley. But it never happens in our more liberal area.

I simply can't separate the body of a complete stranger, regardless of how much I might be thinking about it sexually, from their humanity. I know I hate unwarranted discussion about my own body, and I'm empathetic to a fault. Myself, I personally ascribe almost no value to compliments I receive regarding things that I have little to no control over (such as hair color, eye color, unplanned weight loss, the size of my sexual organs, etc.), but I greatly value compliments to things I have committed myself to improving (such as my cooking/writing/piano-playing, a toned physique I achieved with exercise, etc.)

I would imagine there are very few compliments that most random busty women going about their lives in a public setting are going to truly appreciate, especially if it's a context in which they'r likely to feel trapped/captive - such as they're at work, they're on public transit, they're walking somewhere and being approached on a much faster mode of transport like a car or a bike.

I'd err on the side of keeping all that in mind if I was going to try and take your approach. I don't think you're a terrible person as you say, and I completely understand the urge to do what you're doing (because I often go wild in telling a buddy in the car next to me just how gawd dayum BIG and PHAT the ass or tits on the girl we just passed was), but I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation where I'd approach a random busty woman and make lewd remarks. Maybe this makes me a ninny poopoo-pants pansy or something, but I try to always remain cognizant of the human being the boobs and butt are attached to.

No, because I'm not a sex pest and:

1, don't want to creep out a woman and make her wish she'd worn a boiler suit

2, have no wish to end up on a register

3, I'd want to batter anyone who did the same to family members and my mate's daughters, etc

My answer to your question is no but I'm curious, what sort of responses you get? And can you give us some more details on what you say to them?

Would you say it's more A or B?

A - Excuse me ma'am, whilst on my way to the town library, atop this splendidly crafted two-wheeler, I found myself rather awestruck by the contours of your silhouette set against the morning sun.

B - Wheyyyyy heyyyyyyyy get ya hangers out!

Last edited:
I try to be nice about it.
have no wish to end up on a register
So aob88, listen to the advice you're getting on this thread. In 2017, the MeToo movement made a change in our society. The days of catcalling women are officially over.

I get it, you're trying to be polite when you do it. That doesn't matter. You just can't.

You would've had an easier go of this back in the 1950s.

Just make a quick pro/con list of life about living in today's world and carry on.

Pros of living in today's world: Two-day (sometimes same-day) delivery of anything you want, access to forums (like this one) of like-minded individuals, unprecedented ability to pursue one's hobbies & interests, the ability to play online games with anyone around the world 24/7, having access to all of the dictionaries/libraries/science info at the touch of a button, getting to try any food on earth you want to try, and many more.
Cons of living in today's world: You can not catcall women.

I think the point of this forum is to admire and discuss women with large beautiful breasts. It definitely should not be about condoning creepy or abusive behavior towards those women so I'm happy to see how the replies on this thread have gone so far.

Waiting for a woman to be alone and then making a lewd comment to her is a really shitty thing to do. She is almost certainly scared and not flattered at all by your comment. Please stop doing that. None of us would want the women we care about to be treated like that on the street.

Good for you OP in asking for opinions about this conduct. I hope you'll take all of the advice to heart.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. First, making comments in public (good or bad) doesn't seem productive to me. Second, it seems pointless to state something that's obvious.

No, only to my busty friends and I still say very tame things.
Yeah TBH this is the only situation whatsoever in which I think I'd consider something like this even remotely OK. There are ways I've done this in the past (though rarely) that don't objectify them and, if anything, just add on to a joke they already made about their own "plight". Obviously a level of mutual maturity and respect is required. With strangers it's just like ... naw dude.

Second, it seems pointless to state something that's obvious.
And very much agreed. This is pretty much the rub. It's already obvious to them. Most people shower at least once a day or so. It's no secret to a person when they have big boobs lol.

In some of my less successful attempts at dirty talk with my girlfriend, I've grabbed her tit and said something along the lines of "Your tits are so goddamn big" in a quote-unquote "horny" way, and in her infinite ability to keep things light and funny, she's replied. "Yup, I know." Lol.

You're not revealing anything new to people by stating the obvious.

I totally fail to see what anyone would hope to gain from doing something like this.

In the whole history of human kind, has no girl had some guy shout 'huge tits' at her and been that happy that they've wanted to shag him there and then.

Everyone seems to have assumed no women like this. Sorry to break it to you, fellas, but there are fucked up women just like there are fucked up men. Sure 9 out of 10 are going to be repulsed by a stranger commenting on their tits but I can guarantee that last one is super turned on by it.

To OP, this all seems counter intuitive as you're unlikely to get a positive outcome. Why not approach normally, without mentioning their rack, and try to get a date? Or is the shocked response the real turn on for you?

Last edited:
I'm curious for an example of both a setting/situation as well as one of the comments/compliments you give. It's hard to judge otherwise, but I think, at least personally, there are very few contexts in which I'd consider it wise/comments I would feel comfortable making without it feeling wrong (as you suggested).

I cohabitate with a living example (my life partner) of a person with breasts so large that I would notice them on the street as a stranger. She tends to get catcalled when she visits more conservative, "country life"-type areas in California's somewhat cancerous central valley. But it never happens in our more liberal area.

I simply can't separate the body of a complete stranger, regardless of how much I might be thinking about it sexually, from their humanity. I know I hate unwarranted discussion about my own body, and I'm empathetic to a fault. Myself, I personally ascribe almost no value to compliments I receive regarding things that I have little to no control over (such as hair color, eye color, unplanned weight loss, the size of my sexual organs, etc.), but I greatly value compliments to things I have committed myself to improving (such as my cooking/writing/piano-playing, a toned physique I achieved with exercise, etc.)

I would imagine there are very few compliments that most random busty women going about their lives in a public setting are going to truly appreciate, especially if it's a context in which they'r likely to feel trapped/captive - such as they're at work, they're on public transit, they're walking somewhere and being approached on a much faster mode of transport like a car or a bike.

I'd err on the side of keeping all that in mind if I was going to try and take your approach. I don't think you're a terrible person as you say, and I completely understand the urge to do what you're doing (because I often go wild in telling a buddy in the car next to me just how gawd dayum BIG and PHAT the ass or tits on the girl we just passed was), but I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation where I'd approach a random busty woman and make lewd remarks. Maybe this makes me a ninny poopoo-pants pansy or something, but I try to always remain cognizant of the human being the boobs and butt are attached to.
I can't justify it. I would never do it in real life either. But it excites me beyond belief when a woman who is ashamed of her huge sagging breasts is humiliated verbally or even physically in public.

I can't justify it. I would never do it in real life either. But it excites me beyond belief when a woman who is ashamed of her huge sagging breasts is humiliated verbally or even physically in public.
I think there is a big difference between fantasy and what we do "in real life." Brazongo noted that some women may enjoy this, but I'm willing to bet they would enjoy it as part of a role play scenario and not coming from some random guy on the street.

Same here.

This kind of stuff used to happen my missus constantly in her 20s, it's why she became such an expert at hiding her boobs in baggy clothes or camouflaged tops. She told me once that every 2nd Saturday night out was ruined because guys used to grab her tits or a group of drunk guys would just invite themselves into her personal space and talk at her about her tits

She said to me that in no uncertain terms she would walk home crying at least once a month because she was groped, harassed or cornered by horny dudes on nights out. I get it though I love huge tits too and if I were in my 20s again and horny I might make horny remarks to a woman with huge tits but in my late 30s I am way too aware of people's mental health to make them feel awkward or act the hornball

I don't always agree with changing culture these days, but awareness of mental health and body shaming is one thing that I do agree with, at least when it comes to making some girl feel really awkward by approaching her and talking about her body or tits or something in public

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but when I'm riding my bike and I see a busty woman, sometimes when there's no one around, I will go up to her and compliment her chest, I just can't help myself. is that wrong? I try to be nice about it.
Really good way to get yourself arrested, be placed on a sex offenders list and lose your job.