Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has got big tits. It's because all you lot have become obsessed with tits like Milena becoming the norm. It's as if people on here assume that women that have macromastia have big tits and that DD's are flat chested!. It's all a bit delusional. I'd rather have Sydney's tits in my face than some random stinking 20st candid granny with 34JJ's that smell of BO and piss!.
I agree with you 100%. You have to evaluate that in a conventional atmosphere Sydney Sweeney has a look that is a bit unconventional, as she doesn't fit the stereotypical glamour look. A beautiful 5'10" leggy vogue model has always been the unreachable standard viewed by most to be the epitome of glamour. A short, top heavy woman like Sydney with her DD's simply doesn't fit that description of universal beauty. I find her to be adorable and sexy despite her not being a fantasy "36HHH cup" deemed the ultimate by many on here that think her breasts are too small.

Sydney has nice tits but a top heavy woman? Not in this universe.

Yes she is top heavy, cause she is not heavy anywhere else. Let's be honest, most girls here are obese or just fat, that happen to be fatter on tits. We like them, sure, but it's comical to say that Sweeney doesn't have big tits. She has, and the fact that she has these tits on a small/thin frame makes it even more impressive. She is pretty too, and she doesn't mind going naked as it seems like.

@solid990

Sorry, I'd deleted my previous comment and posted a pic instead.

@Bret The Titman

I guess our definitions of "big" are just different. She's probably two cups too small for me to call them big.

Smart choice of dress, I'll give her that much. The fact she considered a breast reduction is hilarious, though.

At the end of the day, it reminds me of a few years ago when people would drool over Scarlett Johansson's boobs.

Attachments

• g3-ssmsb230704-30.jpg
    g3-ssmsb230704-30.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
@Bret The Titman

I guess our definitions of "big" are just different. She's probably two cups too small for me to call them big.

Smart choice of dress, I'll give her that much. The fact she considered a breast reduction is hilarious, though.

At the end of the day, it reminds me of a few years ago when people would drool over Scarlett Johansson's boobs.
I suppose so. I'd rather drool over Scarlett's tits than some 20st monster with humongous udders lol. I think macromastia has changed people's perception of what big really is. A bit like defining a tall person.

I think after 4 pages, all that needs to be said has been said and many people are just as tired of hearing others complaining about Sydney Sweeney. Eric69

Status
Not open for further replies.