Any Lactation Lovers?

love it

i have dated a couple of pregnant women, and it's so fucking hot, hoping to find anothersoon

Yes.
It's something I'd like to experience some day.
My weird and biologically impossible fantasy is that non-pregnancy breasts would still be able to lactate. They're typically not big enough and don't have the hormones.

udders pumping milk

Attachments

• 1257087383.jpeg
    1257087383.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 49105354a7b3ec12a69.jpg
    49105354a7b3ec12a69.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 209588955a7333a59feb.jpg
    209588955a7333a59feb.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 209588955a7333d16e64.jpg
    209588955a7333d16e64.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 213650550.jpeg
    213650550.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 1715563611.jpeg
    1715563611.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 957924769.jpeg
    957924769.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 205476679.jpg
    205476679.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 77
  • 1295987460.jpg
    1295987460.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 205476679.jpg
    205476679.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 90
Yes.
It's something I'd like to experience some day.
My weird and biologically impossible fantasy is that non-pregnancy breasts would still be able to lactate. They're typically not big enough and don't have the hormones.
Ooo yeahhh??

Ooo yeahhh??

a girl can breastfeed without pregnancy, this is called induced lactation, this requires stimulating the breasts at least 2x/day or 3x to have milk flow, to this add the taking of certain food supplements,...few girls do it, it's an everyday job, only girls sexually attracted to lactation do it every day, the others give up quite quickly An example of a girl in the world with big breasts who does it even though she is no longer breastfeeding a child is Talia Amanda, but if there are many others, she obviously does it for business.

a girl can breastfeed without pregnancy, this is called induced lactation, this requires stimulating the breasts at least 2x/day or 3x to have milk flow, to this add the taking of certain food supplements,...few girls do it, it's an everyday job, only girls sexually attracted to lactation do it every day, the others give up quite quickly An example of a girl in the world with big breasts who does it even though she is no longer breastfeeding a child is Talia Amanda, but if there are many others, she obviously does it for business.
Hmmmm,i think so....is talia amanda single?!!?pls lmk bro

Thank you for the information. I knew it was theoretically possible, but didn't know what hormones or the process was.

Besides Talia Amanda, Shara López and Micky Bells are other examples of busty girls enjoying erotic lactation

Yes, I got hooked on my wife's lactating breasts... What I found amazing was her letdown. I'm not talking about the amount of milk - but rather the other aspects that are interesting and trying to descibe it doesn't do it justice. For lack of a better description it's the "sound" of milk moving in her breast toward the nipple. I only heard this when she would straddle me while I sucked. Maybe gravity helped? It lasted maybe 5-10 seconds at the initial flow.

Has anyone experienced this? Surely I'm not alone.

Yes, I got hooked on my wife's lactating breasts... What I found amazing was her letdown. I'm not talking about the amount of milk - but rather the other aspects that are interesting and trying to descibe it doesn't do it justice. For lack of a better description it's the "sound" of milk moving in her breast toward the nipple. I only heard this when she would straddle me while I sucked. Maybe gravity helped? It lasted maybe 5-10 seconds at the initial flow.

What??

Sorta like the sound of drinking a thick milkshake

yeah, but has to have a combo of huge tits plus lots of milk not one thing or the other

Any videos or photos your willing to share?

Any videos or photos your willing to share?
No sorry. She hasn't lactated in years. That was before we ever did any topless photos. If I knew then what I know now, I'd probably have mountains of video footage to share. :cry:

If you're looking for a lactating partner I would start at the Lactation WIki's Partner Search Page. You may also have to consider the possibility of helping your partner induce lactation (i.e. help them to produce milk without a pregnancy). That's very much possible.
If you are in the Houston, Texas area I would also suggest using these search tips.

Best of luck!

Found this thread... As a woman, I love to lactate and to transform my breast into full size cow like udders with some nice pair of teats.
The feeling of being milked is incredible.
Startet zu relactate some days ago and I hope I can get back to 500ml per udder/pumping session.
Some old gifs attached

Attachments

• IMG_9430.gif
    IMG_9430.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9429.gif
    IMG_9429.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9423.gif
    IMG_9423.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 48