Another Visual Encounter

andersenn

Author Elite
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was walking out of Office Depot, in a strip mall, to where I'd parked, far out into the back recesses, where there were few other vehicles. Halfway to my car, I see walking perpendicular to my path, just a glimpse, a tad farther out than my car is, a gal, out to my northeast, like say my 2 o'clock, walking towards my 12 o'clock, and even though she's some 50 feet away at least, seeing she's wearing some kind of yellowish sweater top, with no jacket, and my brain picks up the tell-tale signs of the unusually large, voluminous bosomry she clearly beholds. Not high up and purchased. Low and large, natural and fulsome. 20s, 30s, thin to medium build, average height, shoulder length brown leaf colored hair.

Minutes earlier, I'd been inside the Office Max , where there were a few women, but none of serious bustial development. One was a customer, in front of me, about 5'2, cute, maybe 30s or 40s, well taken care of, doing an online order with the cashier, so it was going to be a while. She was unusually cute, like cheerleader cute, but breastage of say 34B/C. I imagined she was happily married, say to a lawyer or investment type, and the guy just loved her to pieces, most of the time. Then there was the manager, flitting about, a tall gal, probably 20s, and I mean tall, like 6' or more, well and solidly built, and not as cute as the other lady, or as worldly looking, say, with a bust of say, 36/38 B. Nothing much. But this is the real world. Most women are B and C, and occasionally D, or even rarer, double D. Anything beyond, it just doesn't happen much. But this gal was so much taller than me (5'9) I imagined it'd be fun to crawl about her. Her height alone would do it for me. Then she walked away and was gone.

About then another lady caught my eye, over in the Print Shop line, who had a lot of makeup on and was perhaps 40, or in her 30s, and seemed to have her C cup tits up on some kind of shelf, wearing a roomy button down, but I think the shelf was her abdomen/belly, hidden under that roomy top, but it had the effect of pushing her bust up high and straight out. She later walked right by me, glancing at me once (I was still waiting for former cheerleader/now suburban mom cute w/B cuppers) and the one walking by, to leave the store, just seemed to be too girthful for my tastes, given her bust size. I can handle some girth, but in my own warped view of things, there's got to be some heavy bombastic tittery to go with it. She, poor thing, lacked that.

So then suburban cheerleader mom gal was done, and the 6' manager processed giving me my online order and she and I exchanged smiles and she said "So sorry for the wait sir," and I say "No problem," and then I was out into the parking lot, walking away from the store, which is where this story starts.

Yellow top gal, was hidden from my view (by a few parked cars), between my 2 o'clock and 12 o'clock, and I'd hoped her journey wasn't done, because if it wasn't, she'd soon be see-able, and sure enough, there she was, walking still perpendicular to my path, going from my 12 o'clock to 11 o'clock. I saw for sure then that she most definitely possessed the kind of large bosomtithood the deeper recesses of my brain covet which instantly enliven my cck. She was not heavy or fat, but of thin to average build, say 5'4, wore jeans, and as she crossed by my path, about 30' ahead, her left arm was crooked for some reason, hiding what I knew would be an unusually large bust, the kind that just makes no sense, because you so rarely see a gal built like that, but then she lowered that arm, thank you, revealing her profile and figure, and good God, she definitely had it, roundly and hugely filling out that yellow sweater in what had to be cup sizes well beyond Triple D.

She turned her head briefly to her left , as she strode, to glance at me, then turned back straight ahead again, and I wondered where she was going. She wasn't heading to a store, nor away from one. She was walking parallel to them. Maybe she had come from another parked car?

She looked 20s, 30s, maybe 40s, but probably 20s, 30s. Her bulbous breasttittage rode low on her chest, two very large volumes of titflesh, mostly just above her belt line and some covering it, by necessity I supposed. Not sloppy, or flat pancaked, just full and large. When your tits are that big, I suppose you're not likely to go all out with a bra so as to hold them up high and mighty.

She had a friendly easy going face. A kind that looked well loved by what family she had or lived with. Not haughty or disdainful or snooty. Not overly beautiful or movie-starish, nor the kind of face you'd want to look away from either. Her countenance though I saw it only briefly also seemed to have a sort of expectancy or anticipation, like something good was about to happen to her. It seemed to be reflected in her gait too.

And by the time she was at my 10 o'clock, seconds later, she was getting into a car, parked in the parking lot. And the strange thing is that she got into the back left seat of that car - a 4 door sedan. As she opened the door and got in, it looked like she was talking to someone, also in the back seat, on the other side. And then the door closed. It didn't start up. I approached my car, and got in and sat. The back of the car the girl had gotten into was about 30 feet away, a bit to my right. Both our cars were in a "why would you park this far away from the store?" section of the parking lot. I couldn't see into the parked car, though would have liked to.

I took a minute or two before starting my car up. I wanted to collect my thoughts of what I'd just seen. I finally turned the ignition and left.

At the time this happened, I thought, maybe the two in the back seat are waiting for the driver, who was also shopping, in one of the stores at the strip mall. That driver could be her mother, they were waiting for, or a friend, and the other person in the back seat with her was a friend or a sibling.

But this morning I'm thinking the other person in the car was a boyfriend. He'd parked there, he'd texted her, and she, I'm thinking, parked a few rows over, had gotten out of her car, jacket-less, and walked over to his car, to sit in the back seat with him. With her tits looking so large and natural and supremely developed in that yellow sweater top, I couldn't see her being a shopper, in any of the many stores occupying the strip mall. She'd be too conspicuous. Guys like me would be following her around, trance-like. It could freak her out. With tits that big she'd have learned by now she can't go into stores, looking like that, unless she wears something to cover up those hidden behemoths.

It was in the mid 50s outside.. Most people had at least a light coat on. She'd none.

And in that car, parked way out deep in the parking lot, with the sedan's tinted windows giving the two some privacy, I imagined the guy she'd planned to meet up with, had begun kissing her and then going through the steps of unveling those huge J cup tits of hers, and sucking on those big heavy unusually developed things, like she deserved they should. Those big areola of hers and nipples would get a thorough good licking and going over, for starters. And then I imagined, he'd do more with her, moving from her twin breadbaskets, to what she had going on down below.

Last edited: