Angelika - A real blonde stunner with big tits (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Anyone bought the video from the message today? Wondering what it is for £40
Got this one from like a week ago so not from the most recent messages. Similar but not the same as the one she posted on her feed.. Slowed it down a bit as its so short. Your turn now lol

Attachments

• output.1.mp4
    295.6 KB
  • Screenshot 2022-06-21 214620.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-21 214620.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 679
  • Screenshot 2022-06-21 214655.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-21 214655.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 655
  • Screenshot 2022-06-21 214727.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-21 214727.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 719
Got this one from like a week ago so not from the most recent messages. Similar but not the same as the one she posted on her feed.. Slowed it down a bit as its so short. Your turn now lol
I may need to when I get paid then haha

Update - She recently became semi famous in Poland for appearing on Polish Love Island. Unfortunately she has gone down a very plastic looking route with a lot of tattoos which really isn't my personal preference. On the upside side, in recent QA stories she confirmed that she will be starting an OF soon so let's see what that brings!
She looks weathered n old n tired in these pics

I must admit I have subbed twice and I just don’t think it’s worth it. Admittedly I’ve never bought any of the private stuff but her page gets updated every 10 days or so and it’s usually same sort of pose

I must admit I have subbed twice and I just don’t think it’s worth it. Admittedly I’ve never bought any of the private stuff but her page gets updated every 10 days or so and it’s usually same sort of pose
Yep its pretty shit but she has posted a few good ones and we got to see her tits so there's certainly been many worse OF pages as well to be fair

Yep its pretty shit but she has posted a few good ones and we got to see her tits so there's certainly been many worse OF pages as well to be fair
Yeah there is deffo a worse but she always promises new stuff or more content. It just always seems to be pictures from the same 2/3 z instances of her taking pics

She’s currently in Warsaw shore. Anyone know how to see if there’s any gloss in it? They had a naked body paint episode this week