Amy Louise EssexBarbie, Big Boobed Blonde

I find this woman incredibly strange! I’ve seen her on TikTok live a couple of times this week and I have been pussyfooting around certain questions but I don’t how to ask her stuff without being weird

She clear is in it for the money and fame and really doesn’t give a shit about anyone other than herself but on the other hand I must admit she’s got an amazing pair of tits! Like unreal! 34K last I heard but either way she’s not going to add on snap or anything

Add on Snap? Then you're pushing too hard. I have her both on Snap and IG, and I drop occasional compliments and I've sent her a few personal pics here and there. Never blocked and she always responds. So. She's moody. Basically, when she's feeling herself and feeling sexy, she wants attention and she likes being naughty. When she's dealing with something internally and doubts herself, you'll get nowhere with her. Just some advice.

Add on Snap? Then you're pushing too hard. I have her both on Snap and IG, and I drop occasional compliments and I've sent her a few personal pics here and there. Never blocked and she always responds. So. She's moody. Basically, when she's feeling herself and feeling sexy, she wants attention and she likes being naughty. When she's dealing with something internally and doubts herself, you'll get nowhere with her. Just some advice.

Alright good for you man but I really couldn’t care less. She’s just in it for the money which is clearly apparent by her posts showcasing money and going for lip fillers. Though I don’t need to concern myself with women who don’t give anything back to people who are trying to be nice.

All the best man

There is nowhere to get she is not down with it. She is an attention freak I chat with here but she makes out like she loves her man and wants nothing of it. Come summer she will be back on display!

I'm all for body positivity but the dude she is with looks like a mini fridge.

More power to him but wtf. WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN TO BE THE UGLY BOYFRIEND FOR ONE OF THESE GIRLS WHENNNNNNNN
All about the money dude.

She does not talk much anyone managed to get anything off her?

Nope. She reposts a lot of photos of herself from over 10 years ago, but doesn't post a lot of current pics of herself that are revealing in any type of way. She occasionally still has live chats but I think they're just regular chats with nothing sexual. She's had a boyfriend for awhile now and they seem happy.

She went away Saturday night to fuck her boyfriend but some good teasing snaps cam from it

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more clips

Attachments

• 1249871206_8d7dbfe51bdd4fccb1c1d71586423a30.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • 1249871206_38e5489b6e3b40d7ab4eed8e160472fb.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • 1249871206_5f06bcf627ab48d18d15aeed4596c39d.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • 1249871206_e93315bfacd746bfbe59d27262ce5310.mp4
    1,013.9 KB
  • 1249871206_4326a2b555ed422db21cf8f305fe620a.mp4