Amber Diamond Erby

People on those websites never share their videos i dont get the point of posting private videos nobody will ever see
Just to let people know it exists

People on those websites never share their videos i dont get the point of posting private videos nobody will ever see
I tried adding this guy Zephyrcakes. He denied me and I have content. He will only add grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill for his videos. It's a 13 minute HQ video also.

I tried adding this guy Zephyrcakes. He denied me and I have content. He will only add grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill for his videos. It's a 13 minute HQ video also. So it's her best one out ever.
what do you mean 'He will only add grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill for his videos'? are those videos that he wants?

what do you mean 'He will only add grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill for his videos'? are those videos that he wants?
No those are the only people he has friended to allow access to them. That guy rejected my request in less than 2 minutes

Yes those are the only girls he will add for, so if anyone has an account I suggest you upload grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill videos before even requesting him as a friend.

Yes those are the only girls he will add for, so if anyone has an account I suggest you upload grettagrand, mariahdrewcarey, and lover_chill videos before even requesting him as a friend.
Ive added the videos of who theyre requesting and they still rejected my invitation.