Alice 85JJ - no premium content from Maja Magic or OMGBIGBOOBS

Imagine when she will appear with gigantic boobies over belly button without belly now..i think she will impressive
I agree! But, there are a lot of false positives with the "hanging to the belly button" benchmark. A thinner belly makes it far easier to reach it, and being long legged and thus short waisted also makes it easier......Below are photos of Alice in her thinner days with her belly button being reached & her tits aren't as big as they are now......Abbi is a great example of tits passing the belly button, but she is very short waisted.

I suspect Alice will blow past the belly button "now"....But in her case she appears long waisted for her height and therefore less leggy than say Abbi for example, thus making blowing past the belly button a greater achievement than it would be for Abbi.

Alice clearly loves making her boobs bigger, I suspect she is going to be surprisingly big over the next few months and years. The tummy tuck tells me she loves us gawking at her. Because she wants those giant orbs to appear even bigger, I could be wrong but I think not. This woman is a "Size King's big tit dream come true"(y)

I love the fact she ain't afraid of the measuring tape either. I can't wait to see her measure those super tits, and watch out for a 12" plus areola diameter measurement. She is a a great pleasure to eyeball.:love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.31.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.31.24 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.32.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.32.09 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.34.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.34.43 AM.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.34.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.34.49 AM.png
    809.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.36.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.36.30 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 194
I had a dream last night that included Alice. Me and a young, bald, white collar type guy with glasses were in a room with her. Me and the other guy were sitting on the beds. Alice had a policy of searching the room for weapons and that's what she was doing. Unfortunately, the dream didn't continue.

I had a dream last night that included Alice. Me and a young, bald, white collar type guy with glasses were in a room with her. Me and the other guy were sitting on the beds. Alice had a policy of searching the room for weapons and that's what she was doing. Unfortunately, the dream didn't continue.
Shit that is out there. :oops: Alice in the room without further action, now that sounds like a nightmare not a dream.:mad: I'll tell ya what, if she was searching the room for long she would have found a weapon that's for sure. One that fires in a wide "spread/spray" pattern particularly when confronted by a powerful specimen......like.....thisScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 6.10.48 PM.png

I watched this on TV the other night, which is what made that white collar guy show up in my dream.