Agustina G.

I've awarded her 2 out of 10 for her face, and 9 out of 10 for her boobs, which gives her an overall weighted rating of 8.99 out of 10.

Come on. her boobs are 10/10. Boobs don't get better than this.

Her face is not a 10, but not a 2 neither. I would say her face is around a 6-7 depending on the day.
She doesn't use makeup at all so that's her natural beauty. she can easily lvl up +2 with some makeup.
She has Italian factions, (reminds me a little of Laura Pausini) but she could definetly benefit from a nose job.

Come on. her boobs are 10/10. Boobs don't get better than this.

Her face is not a 10, but not a 2 neither. I would say her face is around a 6-7 depending on the day.
She doesn't use makeup at all so that's her natural beauty. she can easily lvl up +2 with some makeup.
She has Italian factions, (reminds me a little of Laura Pausini) but she could definetly benefit from a nose job.
Don't ever award something 10 out of 10. Perfection is unachievable. You've always got to give room for improvement. Her boobies have made her overall more attractive to you I suspect.

I've awarded her 2 out of 10 for her face, and 9 out of 10 for her boobs, which gives her an overall weighted rating of 8.99 out of 10.
Lol what? She's not even ugly. What the hell do you rate women who are truly ugly? You need to reevaluate your ratings system brudda

As you already know, you may have noticed that she does not publish naked photos or videos since that is not her interest, quite the opposite, she does not have onlyfans nor does she sell content. I just read a comment from someone who said "always the same photos and videos, this is going nowhere" as if implying that this thread no longer makes sense, and it is precisely because of this topic that I am mentioning, referring to the fact that she He doesn't do nudes.
Ok, I propose at least starting to use AI tools to fantasize a little about her at least since as I mentioned before we are not going to find anything about her naked, what do you think?

why would she even show a nipple if she merely has a business? she's hot and her tits are huge but some of you need to go outside to socialize every once in a while, it's clear this is all the content we're gonna see
Exactly she has a business and she doesnt need to show more than the bra that she promote forget something more,the only way that probably we would see something else is a hidden leak etc.

Don't ever award something 10 out of 10. Perfection is unachievable. You've always got to give room for improvement. Her boobies have made her overall more attractive to you I suspect.
there's a reason why there's a max score in everything. nobody said 10/10 means perfect.

Exactly she has a business and she doesnt need to show more than the bra that she promote forget something more,the only way that probably we would see something else is a hidden leak etc.
As it is...

Is it wrong if someone could use AI to make fakes of her and then at least we can all fantasize a little? I ask with all due respect to everyone, in case we all agree, does anyone know how to do it? It would be good to start sharing that type of content in addition to what she shares on her ig as we have already been doing, I mention this since as I said before we are not going to find anything xxx about her, it is not her purpose.

there's a reason why there's a max score in everything. nobody said 10/10 means perfect.
So if you score a chick 10 out of 10 and a prettier chick with bigger and more wibbly and wobbly boobs comes along, what are you going to score her? You can't score her more than 10 because 10 is all you have.

Think of it as a proportion. A probability than you can update.