Ace Ventura: Tit Detective

Shastblu

Reaction score
I'm here to share my declassified files on breast investigation. There are a lot of fakers out there. The breasts jiggling in front of your very eyes may not be real. The worst offender, we can all agree, is the scammer who makes things up on a wank forum. Especially sub forums where stories are allowed to be genuine and fake. It takes ruthless genius to hide your scam in a fictional paradise. Things like that decimate the world's economies. Some heroes fight fires, some fight terrorism. Me, I make sure the cum of my fellow man is spilled over the purest of tits. Some of you may question whether I'm the real Ace Ventura. Do I have the same gangly teeth, the same rubber face? Understandable. If needed, I can PM everyone who asks any and all details down to my DNA strands. After all, it's no less than what I demand of our big tit hubby brethren.

I'll start with one of my earliest cases. A hot blooded male, or so he said, claimed to have a spouse with J cup breasts on this, our sacred wanking grounds. What caught my suspicion was inconsistencies in his grammar. Sometimes he had proper capitalization, other times his sentences were all lowercase. If he didn't know how to manage the alphabet on a keyboard, how could our innocent members be certain he understood bra sizes? After all, both deal in letters. I had to make sure this guy wasn't more full of shit than 2 Girls 1 Cup. In the face of implied threats, like exposing my browsing history to my mother, I pushed on. Why did this guy wait to post individual stories in later threads, rather than mass post his entire life story in one wall of text? Sure, his few pictures didn't come up matching any known model from a reverse search, and he wasn't trying to start an OF. The story separation still smelled of scam to me. My own grandfather told me all of his war stories in a two year stretch, with no bathroom breaks. If an old man like him could be that stand up honest, nobody else has any excuse not to. After much pushing, bricks thrown through my car windows, and tears, I won a victory for all big tit lovers. This scammer stopped posting pictures. Some might call it harassment, but I call it righteous persistence. After all, he was asking for it.

That's it for my initial report. This is Ace Ventura, keeping my suspicion aroused so your penises can reap the benefits.