Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

ive waited for whole of her career to put on a t-shirt. ive asked for it many times. also asked to leave the sofa/bed but she refuses to do all this among everything else ive asked for

I have a general question. I've noticed over the past few months as members discuss the various models and what they should wear, or how they could improve their appeal, shortly after sometimes they do what we were discussing. Does anyone think they are reacting to our conversations, or is this just a coincidence?
no idea, but I will tell you that I, personally don't believe in it

no idea, but I will tell you that I, personally don't believe in it
I say pure coincidence. First, I'm sure most aren't even aware of this site and couldn't care less what's being said about them, unless they find out that someone is posting full videos and photo sets or they just want a general DNP. Secondly I'm sure they don't give a crap what's being said about them. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm sure they're not spending all day wondering what's going on on the TIT's forum.

I hope she never ever gets a reduction. Even after 20 years. A body and physique like hers is a true miracle of nature. Ever since i knew she was polish, i have this kind of deep curiosity and affection towards poland…(im not polish) but every time someone mentions poland now, i think Of Abbi. I dont think about the famous football players from poland like robert lewandowski but rather Abbi Secraa

ive waited for whole of her career to put on a t-shirt.
Well, there is E194, 2020's Very, Very, Big in Kitchen...

Attachments

• Coffee.jpg
    Coffee.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 318
  • AbbiCoffee.jpg
    AbbiCoffee.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 283
  • AhCoffee.jpg
    AhCoffee.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 302
  • asm440081.jpg
    asm440081.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 307
  • asm44600001.jpg
    asm44600001.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 316
A 2019 E178 Plunging Neckline t-shirt (and she'll do a magic trick for you), and a 2018 E166 long-sleeve t-shirt.

Attachments

• asphoto6100.jpg
    asphoto6100.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 213
  • asphoto6102.jpg
    asphoto6102.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 212
  • E178-AbbisMagicTrick.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • asphoto5200.jpg
    asphoto5200.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 227
  • asphoto5201.jpg
    asphoto5201.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 234
I hope she never ever gets a reduction. Even after 20 years. A body and physique like hers is a true miracle of nature. Ever since i knew she was polish, i have this kind of deep curiosity and affection towards poland…(im not polish) but every time someone mentions poland now, i think Of Abbi. I dont think about the famous football players from poland like robert lewandowski but rather Abbi Secraa
She will. After she's made enough money and retires from modeling I can see her taking the Milena route and get a reduction. They all pretty much do. She's not going to be burdened with them monsters in her old age. Her doctors will probably advise her that it's unhealthy too. (Risk of back problems, cancer, mobility issues, etc.)

She will. After she's made enough money and retires from modeling I can see her taking the Milena route and get a reduction. They all pretty much do. She's not going to be burdened with them monsters in her old age. Her doctors will probably advise her that it's unhealthy too. (Ris

She will. After she's made enough money and retires from modeling I can see her taking the Milena route and get a reduction. They all pretty much do. She's not going to be burdened with them monsters in her old age. Her doctors will probably advise her that it's unhealthy too. (Risk of back problems, cancer, mobility issues, etc.)
You may be right but in her 2 Busty interview she said never when asked that question.

I do the same thing. A few days ago the president of Poland was in the US being interviewed on a financial tv show all I could think of was Abbi and the fact that he is lucky enough to live in the same country as her, possibly walk the same streets and sidewalks and go into the same buildings. Not that I'm obsessed with her or anything.

Last edited:
Abbi's 246th movie 'So Large and Heavy' is out
Although I would've named it 'So Lovely and Beautiful', I love her laying on the bed, makes me want to snuggle up to her and kiss her wonderful cheeks!
"Join to convince yourself that Abbi's head may be covered even just by one of her breast !
Thirty-four minute film available for Members."

Attachments

• asmv99001191.jpg
    asmv99001191.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 364
  • asmv99001409.jpg
    asmv99001409.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 374
  • asmv99001445.jpg
    asmv99001445.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 346
  • asmv99001444.jpg
    asmv99001444.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 333
  • asmv99001434.jpg
    asmv99001434.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 359
Who are the other 4 in your top 5 busty babes?
Thanks for asking I take pride in my top 5.

MissesC/my wife, Abbi, Milena, Alice 85jj, & a 5th place tie with Alicia Loren, Alaura Grey, & Chesty Morgan......it is half way down on the 7th page of my wife's thread with video clips of all the members.....

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/missesc.13548863/page-7

Abbi has a lifetime exemption to my top 5, not sure how she would ever be displaced from it. She is superb, & on a tit's only basis my #1

I just finished watching Abbi's new release (if you'll excuse the pun) her movies are getting longer like her breasts 34 minutes. Part of the movie has some repeated scenes, so it adds to the time.
Sounds like some extra time for those that are slow to finish their business.