Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

i rather see her at this point of her career change her mind and demonstrate MEGAbreastuploadmaraton every day. guess it is way too much to ask but i would like to see her in t-shirts in different colours and styles and also in t-shirts with handmade holes where the MEGAhanging tits could hang out freely. also i would hope that she would not while they are out not hide them with her arms and hands and just stand up and not pretending that they are out.and of course that we could see this and not just them from 1-3cm .yeah

Last edited:
If I am reading it correctly the site makes $3700 per day.
She's gotta be making a boatload of money because she sure wouldn't be putting the goods out there just for a mere pittance and her own enjoyment. It blows my mind, the ones with onlyfans accts that charge $19 per month and have like 250 subscribers. Not even counting tips and PPV videos, they're making a killing. I remember seeing it posted somewhere that I think it was JuicyJade said that before she got her BR, for a while she was making over $100,000 a month! So sorry guys, but they're not posing because they enjoy it and they just want to turn us on.

If I am reading it correctly the site makes $3700 per day.
"...Its estimated monthly revenue is $301.80."

That's written on the page and it seems difficult to believe (at least for me). She must be making way more...

She is making way more
I agree with everyone that her income must be high. At first, I thought because I'm American I was reading the amounts as US dollars instead of euros, but that can't be right the difference between the 2 isn't that great. If her daily revenue is $3,700, how is her monthly income $301.80, unless the amounts are written in thousands? I have 15 years originating mortgages, and now I trade stock options, yet I can't understand it. If anyone can please let me know. I realize this is not important when Abbi is the subject, we're here to discuss breasts, not finance, just curious.
"...Its estimated monthly revenue is $301.80."

That's written on the page and it seems difficult to believe (at least for me). She must be making way more...

I think a rich person should just pay her a very large sum of money to make the site free for everyone because a woman like her is priceless.

I think a rich person should just pay her a very large sum of money to make the site free for everyone because a woman like her is priceless.
I'll bet some rich guys somewhere have offered her millions to marry them or at least offered huge sums of money to spend time with them.

Nope if I got enough money, and I was free as a bird with respect to marriage (had not met MissesC) you guys wouldn't see hide nor hair of her. I would put her on my yacht and it's off we go. Her wish is my command. See ya later boys!

Great news for Abbi, MIchelin has volunteered to provide steel belts for better support in her breast support lingerie & finally she wants to know if her tits make her hands look too small....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.24.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.24.44 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 389
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.23.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.23.38 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 382
Nope if I got enough money, and I was free as a bird with respect to marriage (had not met MissesC) you guys wouldn't see hide nor hair of her. I would put her on my yacht and it's off we go. Her wish is my command. See ya later boys!
I live on a small island off the Caribbean coast of Panama. You could park your yacht here and I will "help" you protect her.

I live on a small island off the Caribbean coast of Panama. You could park your yacht here and I will "help" you protect her.
That will be no problem as soon as we get our "sweepstakes" challenge met. If any man from ages 18-100 can watch this short video clip without getting a hard on we will award them 100 million dollars. It shouldn't be long now we have processed 200 million men, it can't be much longer. We should be getting close to a bonerless loser. I will keep you posted.....If we could only keep the repeat customers from cuming in.....Send us you lat. & long. we will be there in a jiff, we only have 2 billion applicants to go....Sadly most of them cum unglued at the 12-18 second mark

No problem though we are just a few blips away in the Cumyan islands right now.
View attachment Untitled.mp4

Last edited:
:)

Attachments

• 031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14.jpg
    031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2.jpg
    031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_3.jpg
    031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_3.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_34.jpg
    031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_34.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_345.jpg
    031_PS_087_Abbi_Secraa_-_Time_To_Relax_Gigantic_Natural_Boobs_-_2023-06-14_2_345.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 232
Chubster, you and I are on the same page. I'm not some born yesterday, or old man living under a toadstool. I've been through all the different degrees of nudity and gimmickry since the '60s.
I been married three times and widowed once, the kids are all grown and gone, and it's just me and Abbi. She could say 'bye-bye', but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I take her the way she wants to present herself, and I never criticize, because everyone has their own style, just like music!
Abbi, :emoji_kiss: she is a STAR!

You 2 are on the same like me...

Too bad, the blouse scene wasn´t included in the video

Attachments

• asp12950.jpg
    asp12950.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 327
I have a general question. I've noticed over the past few months as members discuss the various models and what they should wear, or how they could improve their appeal, shortly after sometimes they do what we were discussing. Does anyone think they are reacting to our conversations, or is this just a coincidence?