Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I never really left (#10,226), I just got tired of all the complaining and criticism until it started cropping up on other threads like Milena and Nina Phoenix, I felt I needed to come back here and post my thoughts of how wonderful she is to me. I tell her so in every blog post on her site whether anyone reads then or not, I'm like old Ben Kenobi living in a cave, and all the onlyfans, tattoos, and fuzzy eyebrows and underarms just don't do it for me, That's where the real criticism should be.
Everybody's different, and every model's style is different. What would 'they' be saying if she did everything the same as Milena? Then they'd complain she was copying Milena. It's like Elvis fans, they are never going to like The Beatles. Nina Phoenix is also a glamour topless model too. I wonder how long before they start saying she is boring or not doing enough?
General Kenobi is back boys!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I never really left (#10,226), I just got tired of all the complaining and criticism until it started cropping up on other threads like Milena and Nina Phoenix, I felt I needed to come back here and post my thoughts of how wonderful she is to me. I tell her so in every blog post on her site whether anyone reads then or not, I'm like old Ben Kenobi living in a cave, and all the onlyfans, tattoos, and fuzzy eyebrows and underarms just don't do it for me, That's where the real criticism should be.
Everybody's different, and every model's style is different. What would 'they' be saying if she did everything the same as Milena? Then they'd complain she was copying Milena. It's like Elvis fans, they are never going to like The Beatles. Nina Phoenix is also a glamour topless model too. I wonder how long before they start saying she is boring or not doing enough?
Coming up on 250 movies, and I love going back and watching all of them. Abbi from every era. She is TIMELESS. I wish more models followed her example, sometimes less is more!
B -Do you know where or even if she posts the comments like she used to before 2016, I can't find them. Although she still has an Add a Comment section?

These clips are a perfect example of why I love great tis on a woman's body.....this is back when she was smaller than she is now, but do they look any smaller? Nope she looks superb in each of the short clips. That is why I love my wife's tits so much, just like with Abbi, each outfit and each pose provides a different yet superb viewing perspective. These are great reminders from the past of Abbi's youthful full chested sexiness.

Imagine being on a evening stroll and coming up on her:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cool:

These clips are a perfect example of why I love great tis on a woman's body.....this is back when she was smaller than she is now, but do they look any smaller? Nope she looks superb in each of the short clips. That is why I love my wife's tits so much, just like with Abbi, each outfit and each pose provides a different yet superb viewing perspective. These are great reminders from the past of Abbi's youthful full chested sexiness.

Imagine being on a evening stroll and coming up on her:oops::rolleyes:o_O:cool:
As a sample of what I am trying to describe..... Having been a subscriber of Abbi's and watching the very video portrayed in those great outdoor clips from "under_the_night!":, I am pretty confident she was about the same age in the clips as she is in this photo posted by "B.Bee".......and if you look at the clips particularly the last one as she pulls her dress down, compare the superb tit size with what is depicted in this street photo below
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 7.20.11 PM.png
Hardly seems possible that it is the same owner of the same breasts. Well well well having lived with a big tit cameleon. I can confidently say..... The bra is holding some good stuff back and if she pulled that shirt off in front of us and then dropped the bra, it would be a heavy or should I say heavenly dose of....... "Well Hello There Big Girls!"

Attachments

• asmovie6853.jpg
    asmovie6853.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 214
  • ab2033.jpg
    ab2033.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 231
  • SpringSnow030.jpg
    SpringSnow030.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 231
  • ab2034.jpg
    ab2034.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 222
  • asmovie6854.jpg
    asmovie6854.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 204
Can we stop with all this blah blah blah, lamentations, complaints, stupid fantasies and fake pix please? danke :cautious:
For a moment I thought finally she let someone touch her but no. Apparently she loves herself so much she even prefers to do self-suck.

Awesome u_t_n.
They are all good.

But that middle one is pure chaos for me as a bra lover.
Thanks!