Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Negative for me as well Mike, and that is one of the reasons I quit going to her site as a subscriber. The request I sent was for a measuring clip. And I really don't give a crap if she is super petite, and thus the boobs aren't as big as suspected, it changes nothing for me, she is still a top 5 harem pick for me. Her tits are great. For my eyes one of the greatest big titters ever!

I also saw/read an interview with her prior to me sending my "measuring message" In the interview she was wearing the green sleeveless top shown below. Ironically this interview came out right after my request for measuring. In the interview she made it pretty clear via several suggestions, that she always wanted to be a clothes model, and thus that is what she does in her videos. Model clothes and evening wear. No cut to her, but I don't need to pay to see a big tit fashion model show, even one with one of the greatest sets of tits I ever saw.

https://www.2busty.net/2021/the-interview-with-abbi-secraa/

Anyway, if she did a measuring video I might re-up just to get a download of it in original quality.

She is #2 in my top 5 just behind my wife, and when I make the ranking excluding the legs and hips, and make it a "Tits only top 5 she bumps my wife down a notch and is #1." She ain't the biggest, she ain't the bounciest, but she is in my 40+ years of big tit viewing the best I ever saw, on a tits only basis. I just don't need no fashion show.
Out of respect to Abbi I need to amend the above post to the following : "I just don't need no fashion show, after being a satisfied subscriber for a couple years!" That's right a couple years.

Bottom line she did nothing wrong that is what her product was presenting & still is apparantly: Basically some of the greatest tits of all time, just my humble opinion, on a PG13/R rated basis.

If somebody who was a tit hound asked me "Hey I have some on-line money I want to spend gawking at great tits, and I don't want to see no guys sticking her, just big fat tits, ya got any recommendations?"

Yes I do, Abbi Secraa.

Well when someone with the username Abbi, posts in the first person like this: I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????

Then they must be Abbi, unless it's some scrote pretending to be her.
you must be trolling at this point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
just read his previous posts and you will know that he is a guy mr.obvious
:ROFLMAO:

I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????
I already know her day and month November 7th. I'm guessing 1976 or '77 for the year. Same as my mother's birthday except the year of course.
you must be trolling at this point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
just read his previous posts and you will know that he is a guy mr.obviIous.

I took a quick look through the archive to see if the bra in Abbi's most current posting is one we've seen before. As far as I can tell it isn't, but my search wasn't exhaustive. I was hoping to find a set where she was wearing this bra in particular to compare and contrast. Alas, my memory failed me, but the 3 examples I could recall revealed that she hasn't worn the exact same beige bra ever. They are all similar to the point that at a cursory glance I assumed they were, but I was mistaken. I'm not 100% sure she is actually bigger or if it's a smaller bra used to create that effect. To my eye she seems noticeably fuller, but you can't always trust that. Since the camera work is extremely shaky, & it's hard to isolate poses because of the random nature of the filming style I can't definitively rule one way or the other. My suggestion is that we all obsessively compare images until a consensus can be reached.
a burning question in my mind: is there any bra, ANY, that Abbi ever fits and then her breasts won't spill out?
Now, instead of the paradox of the stone, it's the paradox of her bras.
1. She spill out with most bras.
2. She has/had some bras to cover her entire breasts, but, BUT, either the upper breast still spills towards her armpit, or even if it doesn't, her breasts will touch each other, wiggle like crazy, and chances are they still tend to spill out while she walks.

Well when someone with the username Abbi, posts in the first person like this: I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????

Then they must be Abbi, unless it's some scrote pretending to be her.
she gave her birthday date in her website and he copied it wowww incredible. He must be Abbi Secraa for sure.

she gave her birthday date in her website and he copied it wowww incredible. He must be Abbi Secraa for sure.
She did not give her birth date only the.birth sign. You seem to think I believe the member is Abbi I know he is a man but 2 days ago he tried to get us to believe he is Abbi.

She did not give her birth date only the.birth sign. You seem to think I believe the member is Abbi I know he is a man but 2 days ago he tried to get us to believe he is Abbi.
he copied it from some site but I believe she said it was 7th November

If they're in there, they're lost forever. :ROFLMAO:
No way stand back I am a prfessional, I have dealt with this before. All I need is my trusty primed "metal detecting rod & two free hands." If I am not back in a couple weeks call a blind search party.

Last edited: