20 yr. old Helga.Amor

She is posting nudes on a Twitter account that seems to be an OF promotion account. Meanwhile her official Twitter doesn’t have anything and she’s still trying to sell nudes for a lot on her OF.

Some videos here:
https://twitter.com/Helgah_x

Attachments

• IMG_7645.jpeg
    IMG_7645.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_7644.jpeg
    IMG_7644.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_7643.jpeg
    IMG_7643.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 234
Nice pics, but a sad story: We get the see the completely uncovered boobs when they are somewhat smaller. She must be in fear of losing attention.

Here are three downloaded vids from that account.

Attachments

• NWeDbDxi8AITowzY.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • QfanrRL_dgrN3B1l.mp4
    688.6 KB
  • S51eD1JfRibXi9hd.mp4
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
Nice pics, but a sad story: We get the see the completely uncovered boobs when they are somewhat smaller. She must be in fear of losing attention.

Here are three downloaded vids from that account.

Indeed, I was expecting her to be on par with Tania Bann (is she on the dnp list?) but her boobs are flatter and less full. Still, nice to see that she finally gave us proper topless pics.

Ι don't see the reason to complain about selling expensive pics. If you think the product does not meet the requirements for the price you don't buy it! Of course there are so many "Only-Insta" accounts to milk those fat-ass dirty dollars because people buy them.

She is posting nudes on a Twitter account that seems to be an OF promotion account. Meanwhile her official Twitter doesn’t have anything and she’s still trying to sell nudes for a lot on her OF.

Some videos here:
https://twitter.com/Helgah_x
At least we have some " slut-tish" look now... She should add some more hot stuff instead of this boring " I like the money and sell my pics..." style

Huge disappointment. About 3 years ago she was one of the hottest babes on this forum. Would love to see some nudes from 2021 when they were really big.

Huge disappointment. About 3 years ago she was one of the hottest babes on this forum. Would love to see some nudes from 2021 when they were really big.

They were probably always like that. We now just know why she didn't go topless earlier.