Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Who wants to see B/G content?

• Yes

Votes: 766 94.5%
  • Soft core is fine

Votes: 45 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could not agree more. Very nice Juggs and I would damn sure love to see them hanging… side view is best!!! Nice work man

Next time we do a photo shoot I’ll take some shots like this.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_0018.jpeg
    IMG_0018.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 1,140
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 1,126
  • IMG_9999.jpeg
    IMG_9999.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,078
  • IMG_9996.jpeg
    IMG_9996.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • IMG_9998.jpeg
    IMG_9998.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,125
Your wife may have one of the most erotic bodies I've ever seen. Second coming of Nicole Peters. Lucky lucky lucky!

Your wife may have one of the most erotic bodies I've ever seen. Second coming of Nicole Peters. Lucky lucky lucky!

Interestingly enough I was a huge fan of Nicole Peters when I was about 15-18. She had an amazing set of jugs on her.

Good evening gentlemen,

I wanted to do a post to show Maria's breast growth over the last 5 years. First image is from 2019, second is from this year.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 2,003
  • IMG_4229-2.jpg
    IMG_4229-2.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 2,015
Interesting update:

My wife has gotten quite comfortable with having portable breast pumps in her bra while out and about doing typical daily things like shopping etc. After all that is the point of portable breast pumps.

Well on the weekend we were out shopping for a gift for a relative and some baked goods to take to a lunch when an older woman felt the need to approach my wife and make a comment.

My wife was just leaving a grocery store and I had gone to bring the car around. She was wearing a 3/4 length bodycon dress that allowed for full coverage (no cleavage) and obviously she had her breast pumps in, and I will say they are quite visible even when she’s fully covered just because off the sheer size of her knockers.

Well this woman approached my wife and said “I’m sorry but I just wanted to let you know your top is quite see through…” in what my wife described as a “condescending tone”, obviously pointing out the fact that you can see my wife has breast pumps in.

My wife was quite annoyed as she’s aware she is a breastfeeding mother that has to pump multiple times per day, and felt like the woman was just trying to body shame her because of her massive tits.

I, on the other hand, was very amused at the interaction. I find it hilarious that my wife can illicit such strong reactions in fully grown adults.

It even gave me the idea to film a “public breast pumps reactions” video! As I think it would be a ton of fun.

Thoughts and opinions on this interaction?

Interesting update:

My wife has gotten quite comfortable with having portable breast pumps in her bra while out and about doing typical daily things like shopping etc. After all that is the point of portable breast pumps.

Well on the weekend we were out shopping for a gift for a relative and some baked goods to take to a lunch when an older woman felt the need to approach my wife and make a comment.

My wife was just leaving a grocery store and I had gone to bring the car around. She was wearing a 3/4 length bodycon dress that allowed for full coverage (no cleavage) and obviously she had her breast pumps in, and I will say they are quite visible even when she’s fully covered just because off the sheer size of her knockers.

Well this woman approached my wife and said “I’m sorry but I just wanted to let you know your top is quite see through…” in what my wife described as a “condescending tone”, obviously pointing out the fact that you can see my wife has breast pumps in.

My wife was quite annoyed as she’s aware she is a breastfeeding mother that has to pump multiple times per day, and felt like the woman was just trying to body shame her because of her massive tits.

I, on the other hand, was very amused at the interaction. I find it hilarious that my wife can illicit such strong reactions in fully grown adults.

It even gave me the idea to film a “public breast pumps reactions” video! As I think it would be a ton of fun.

Seeing other women get jealous of your wife's body is never not going to be hot

Interesting update:

I can't wait to see it! It sounds like it will be hilarious :D I love seeing people's reactions to different things. I hope your wife gave this woman what for.

Did your wife say anything in response? I’d love it if she made this woman realllyyyyy uncomfortable

So would I but my wife clearly already made her uncomfortable others the woman wouldn’t have said anything.

My wife basically said “I know how my dress looks” and just promptly walked off.

Ive encouraged her to push back on people like that but my wife is the non-confrontational type.