My girl doesn't love her knockers but I do (32J)

Cloud19

Reaction score
A long time lurker but finally making my contribution. Looking to see where this goes. My gf isn't in love with her breasts but I'm trying to tell her that there's a community out there that would adore them. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG-20220310-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20220310-WA0021.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 5,031
  • cropped arm out.jpg
    cropped arm out.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 5,194
A long time lurker but finally making my contribution. Looking to see where this goes. My gf isn't in love with her breasts but I'm trying to tell her that there's a community out there that would adore them. Let me know what you guys think.
10/10 incredible, would motorboat :)

But I do feel your pain. My wife doesn't like hers either. She gets annoyed by my obsession with them. She also would never send me a picture of them or let me take one. I've had to do it all in secrecy.

Those are some fantastic boobs, my friend. And I love that bra as well.
I get that it's different when you live with them with your own body every day, every year, but I hope she realizes she's got some beautiful breasts that tons of guys dream of.

Hell ya thank her for letting you share! What’s not to love?? Her tits are incredible and makes her sexy as hell!! Lucky dog

any more pics with her in nice bra’s?

Lucky one, just by the tits
but not so lucky with the woman wearing them ;)

You would be correct

10/10, would love to motorboat these!

Lovely, what other sort of bras does she wear ?