Wide angle lens or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 86798
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86798

We all know that a wide angle lens makes tits looks bigger, but do you mind that its altered? I can't help but enjoy the altered version. They look bigger without it looking horribly bad, imo at least. Leanne Crow, Sarah Rae, and Maseratti are just a few that benefit greatly from this.

I love Maseratti, but damn, I can't help but love how her tits look in this pic. She looks way bigger than what you normally see. Unless she gained a lot of boobage, that lens does her right.

Do you want to see a girl without an altered lens, or one that makes them look bigger?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2017-04-22-03h44m50s679.png
    vlcsnap-2017-04-22-03h44m50s679.png
    890.2 KB · Views: 183
soilwork595 said:
We all know that a wide angle lens makes tits looks bigger, but do you mind that its altered? I can't help but enjoy the altered version. They look bigger without it looking horribly bad, imo at least. Leanne Crow, Sarah Rae, and Maseratti are just a few that benefit greatly from this.

I love Maseratti, but damn, I can't help but love how her tits look in this pic. She looks way bigger than what you normally see. Unless she gained a lot of boobage, that lens does her right.

Do you want to see a girl without an altered lens, or one that makes them look bigger?

WITHOUT, WITHOUT, WITHOUT!

For a few reasons really:

I know they've got big tits, they don't need to make them look bigger
It's not a skating video
Can't get a genuine sense of perspective
It just takes away that 'real' factor, it may as well be CGI at that stage for me
Finally, and possibly most importantly, I do absolutely adore huge boobs (wouldn't be here and with my GF if not) I love the figure of the women they're attached to and I want to see it. Don't only show the boobs. In this example, Maserati has a beautiful 'thickness' to her. I love her waist, her legs, her thighs & hips. The boobs are a large part of the whole gorgeous package.

when I shoot Samanta Lily I do both! i think that few pictures of wide angle closeups is a great thing in a photo set! but mostly I try to shoot with 50mm zoom that way boobs look more natural!

Wide angle lens (WAL) can take a walk off a narrow cliff. I'm interested in the closest representation of reality as possible. In fact there should be something like a passport photo for all BBMs, where one obligatory picture is shot from standardised dimensions.

This way it would be possible to compare different models. For instance, retired models with current killers: "Oh, Devon Daniels IS bigger than Lucy Wilde - who knew?". One downside is that this would detract from any anticipation for super collaborations, clashes or epic crossovers between models or their stables (Score/PUF). Part of the appeal of a Poetry versus Miosotis feature is not quite knowing who'd come out on top.

That being said I guess there is a space for WAL (and not necessarily the one up it's own ass) but its use needs to be transparent and more noble than clickbait thumbnails. It's less egregious than morphing but whenever an attempt is made to pass it off as the real deal, along with the inflated bra size billings of so many models nowadays (well I guess with such extreme fish eye she really is a 32KK), I lose patience and interest.

Without.

Its Always terribly dissapointing to see a girl who looks completely out of this world suddenly look completely proportionate without the angle.

Maseratis breasts actually look rather proportionate with her body in real life.

Yeah, if I see a video with a wide angle lens where the model is close to it I'll skip it. You really can't get a since of perspective.

With and without wide angle lens. I have to say I like the wide angle one. Slightly different angles, but her tits look bigger and better like that.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif