Why can't we just be satisfied with what is being shared?

I never understood the "MOAR" and "must be win" mentality from AnonIB.
I'm split on this post...

When there is a new discovery who is truly breathtaking, we all want to see more (MOAR) of her. That's just a natural reaction for us red-blooded men.

As for the "must be win mentality," I am totally with you. I put all of those types on "IGNORE" and it has made my forum experience so much better!

here's my take on this:
i too dont like senseless bumping without contributing and this primitive "moar" conduct, yet i still understand the reason, because when an interesting picture is posted somewhere it is very rarely the only stuff there is.
at least when it comes to amateur/wife/ex-gf stuff, these few photos initially posted somewhere are as good as always part of a set or collection, and i do understand that people, me included, want to see that entire collection, because it is out there. this is not so much the case with social media ladies who often distribute their nudes individually these days, so it truly is hard to get one big collection and therefore pointless to simply demand "moar". but, in defense of old believed-to-be-dead threads, it occured to me more than once that out of nowhere someone leaks material that people have been waiting for for years (e.g. check the Lauren S thread, almost a 5 years old thread, for a long time no real frontal nudes until 3 weeks ago some hero delivered them).