Who's this bootifull girl form South Africa?

Escoblack

Reaction score
Admin Edit: Post/Thread was Off Topic. Post/Thread moved to the correct Thread/Sub-forum. BQ
if anyone knows who this is please do tell wow...it looks so good.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2022-07-29 at 2.54.15 PM.mp4
    8.8 MB
I'm m going to investigate on my own. Nobody can help
While that's your prerogative, you need to realize it can take months, or even years, before a girl is identified (especially since it was originally posted in the wrong sub-forum).

And unfortunately sometimes, they go without ever being ID.

While that's your prerogative, you need to realize it can take months, or even years, before a girl is identified (especially since it was originally posted in the wrong sub-forum).

And unfortunately sometimes, they go without ever being ID.
ID'd her. Her pudgy friend is trying to get me to send 3k for this ig live vid. The hell?

The thin one is Tshire Nonong. The other one that is trying to scam me is Tshegofatso Serame

ID'd her. Her pudgy friend is trying to get me to send 3k for this ig live vid. The hell?

The thin one is Tshire Nonong. The other one that is trying to scam me is Tshegofatso Serame
Got a Source Link for the names?
(see Rule 4)

Sorry. But, since you aren't the Thread op, we can't take you word for it.

Got a Source Link for the names?
(see Rule 4)

Sorry. But, since you aren't the Thread op, we can't take you word for it.
Someone IDd her in the big thread. I searched her name once I found it on reddit. The vid is an ig live vid by the hearts on the right side of the screen.

The slimthick one has a private ig. The one trying to con me has a public ig with the slimthick one on there. They don't seem to be like webcam models or anything. Dp its going to be difficult to confirm. Unless they go live again