Where is Nelli?

B

beavil

I haven't seen anything new in awhile from Nelli Roono. What happened to her? anyone?

I've become more or less convinced we've gotten just about all that's ever gonna be seen. They're so weird over there about stuff. Remember when they debuted her we didn't hear anything else after that for MONTHS before we got more? Now who the hell knows. I just assume it's over.

I'm afraid she's vanished

<t>I did some Google searches and there is not any new stuff. Anymway, it is a wonder that the busty.pl website found her. She must be somewhere, perhaps as a wife or mother, but not for the internet-world. Just keep her in memory and the stuff you got from her on your hard disk drive.</t>

there is nothing happining at busty.pl at all. It's not just Nelli. Maybe this is a possitive thing...?

gillbates said:
there is nothing happining at busty.pl at all. It's not just Nelli. Maybe this is a possitive thing...?
Positive? How so? The busty.pl site has--or had, perhaps--some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Ewa Sonnet, Ines Cudna, Bea Flora: the list just goes on and on.

If they're packing it in then that's bad news so far as I can see.

Uhm, I meant that it doesn't has to be the end of nellis career. If that site would still be alive and only stopped pubishing Nelli, it would be more troubling. O.K it's taking to long but we can still hope for a return. :cry:

Facebook

<t>There i a facebook site of Nelli Roono. Have a look, whether you think it is real or fake.</t>