What is your ideal woman's boob size and what has your history looked like?

ltdshred

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
I know there's probably a million of these threads, but for me the perfect size is definitely 32J (UK). I've had 32H in the past which was awesome, but 32J on the slim figure makes me weak in my knees

I am one of those rare ones even among fellow boob-men that think that there is no such thing as "too" big in terms of size.
As long as my partner is comfortable, remains healthy with bigger sizes, I say let them grow!
Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate a G cup too, but i would say anything beyond G or H cup, all the way to the opposite end of alphabet, preferably second half.
UK K or M cup would shut me up. (band sizes 32-36 preferably, would not mind 38)

My lady measures a 34KK-28-46. But she prefers a 36 band when she chooses to wear a bra.

Before her, I have been with gals in the D - H cup range. But Slim and ultra stacked is my preference.

I could probably go up to an M cup on frame as slim as hers. But I’m pretty spoiled tho - I would also want the extreme hip to waist ratio she has, too.

I really only have a minimum size requirement, which is usually anything over an F or DDD cup, all the way up to someone like Himiwako. Bigger is not always better for me, it's how they look on the model. I can easily like a pair of tits like Chloe Vevrier over someone like Abbi Secraa. Just depends on the models look, I don't care for tits on women like Norma Stitz or Karol. I just don't find them pleasant to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m happy with a 38J or larger. Basically anything that’s an overflowing hand full.

I prefer slim and stacked, but will gladly accept a little fat if it means larger tits

As big as they can get without it having too much of an impact on the shape, if that makes a whit of sense.