What happened to the "new neighbor has huge natural tits" thread in Real Life & Stories?

drbertrum

Reaction score
Been gone for about a week and noticed that thread disappeared! Dude was sharing a hell of an experience with some amazing photos.

User "Seacan" was the one who was posting about it, from the looks of it, may have deleted his account...
While it's not something we like to see happen, the thread op does have the option of having his/her thread deleted.

But, to leave afterward isn't cool.

EDIT: In thinking about it, I believe I was the one he contacted.

And, if I remember correctly, he had taken the time to hard delete the images that he posted. So, having a thread with comments such as, Great pics, and there weren't any, the thread was pretty useless anyway.

Last edited:
Giving the op of that thread the benefit of the doubt, probably someone recognised the tits so op got spooked into shutting everything down.

Giving the op of that thread the benefit of the doubt, probably someone recognised the tits so op got spooked into shutting everything down.
I appreciate when OPs cover the face as a sign of respect, but in the thread he posted pics of a very recognizable tattoo... (if that's what happened)

Nah, that was the title of the thread. "New neighbor has huge natural tits". You can view an archive of it here: https://archive.ph/gTYNj

User "Seacan" was the one who was posting about it, from the looks of it, may have deleted his account...

Thanks for sharing that archive link. :emoji_ok_hand:

I‘ve completely missed the thread

Imo hard to tell if the story is true.
The course of events is a little bit too smooth and perfect …if you know what I mean

Probably started getting serious about her as a gf and felt guilty. Hopefully he comes back.