FFW4U ♦ DecadentCurves - What do you think?

• Thread starter Decadent curves
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm thank you gentlemen 😘 I will work on those requests when I get a chance! Except the swimsuit one. The only swimsuit I own is a rediculously undersized bikini that a silly ex boyfriend bought me 😂

Personally, I would love to see something between your huge breasts ;)

Decadent curves said:
Mmmm thank you gentlemen 😘 I will work on those requests when I get a chance! Except the swimsuit one. The only swimsuit I own is a rediculously undersized bikini that a silly ex boyfriend bought me 😂
undersized are way better :p

mephisto said:
Decadent curves said:
undersized are way better :p

I would love to see pictures of you in small bras! Send me a message and maybe we can work something out? ;)

+1 on the swimwear, that would be very much appreciated!
And thank you so much for sharing yourself with all of us very lucky people :D

I don't know how to delete a post, but I took this pic down, I hated it so much lol. Going to stick with pics that make me feel sexy ;)

Decadent curves said:
And something in between for Philas... First thing I saw, a tv remote! 😂

Luckiest TV remote in the whole world!

Thank you so much! You're awesome!

Decadent curves said:
Here are some hanging titties, for Mr. RoadWarrior

Thanks! You look awesome!

Decadent curves said:
Ok here is the bikini, it's rather horrifying!
In its defense, I have to say that it is putting up a valiant effort in a losing battle :wink: Amazing breasts, thanks so much for sharing. And by all means, feel very much invited to keep them coming.

As all of us have said, thank you so much for sharing yourself, and you're absolutely right to take down pics you don't feel sexy about! (though we might disagree)
Also, thank you for taking the bikini pics, such an incredible turn on to see it battle to contain your boobs! More like that please! :)

Very nice and sensual! Bet you're cool to hang with, shoot the shit!

Decadent curves said:
Ok here is the bikini, it's rather horrifying!

Nothing horrifying in that shot apart from strain that bikini top is under! Very sexy shots, thanks!

Jesus Christ!

You have a stunning body. I find it very sexy that you came on here to flaunt it during your dry spell.

Your breasts are just wow. I bet they feel great in person. The rest of your body compliments it as well.

Have all of your previous lovers been big tit fans? What’s the dirtiest sexual activity you’ve done?

My request : lying on your back with both of your arms slightly squeezing your tits together.

You are cool. 😂

What a fantastic thread, I am fully enjoying the wait for further pics/ angles. What fun! Thank you so much

I just shed a tear. Was hoping to have a picture to pep up my day

😪

Status
Not open for further replies.