Well, it happened again...

It doesn't happen as often as you think. :)

How do you know? As far as I know, mods don't get any notifications when someone deletes their attachments or edits their posts. I myself, and many others, look at a load of threads and a lot of them of interest have OP's wiping everything.

As a matter of fact, we do know. We can see when a member deletes a post.
We can also see every new post and reply as well.

I'm sorry you feel this way. :)

I run my own forum on an un-related subject and it’s complete bullshit when a member goes and deletes all their posts.

It just leaves big gaps in the forum.

I changed my board so nothing can be edited after 30 days.

If a member comes on here and posts topless pictures of his busty girlfriend and for whatever reason wants the pictures removed, then I agree 100% no matter how old the post.

However regular typed posts, links and pictures found anywhere on the internet, are property of the forum once they are posted.

As a matter of fact, we do know. We can see when a member deletes a post.
We can also see every new post and reply as well.

I'm sorry you feel this way. :)

So because you can see notifications, it makes it okay that people silently wipe stuff? And it doesn't even matter if it hasn't happened when you weren't paying attention recently, it happens sporadically and in the past there has been countless threads completely wiped of content for no reason other than the OP deciding he's the god of the forum who calls the shots.

You're letting complete little amateurs run the asylum here, and it needs to stop. Way too much power for people who are irresponsible and dare I say it, spiteful.

You yourself Ptar, seem interested in content and not just being a moderator for the sake of it, so I would assume you would take this content wiping more serious. Not everyone has the moderator ability that you do where you can screen every post as they come in or even see things that were deleted. We the normal users have a life and can't just sit here every second screening for new posts/threads if we want to hope to see before deletion. And sadly, in my experience, the best level of content is often the most time-sensitive.

I run my own forum on an un-related subject and it’s complete bullshit when a member goes and deletes all their posts.

It just leaves big gaps in the forum.

I changed my board so nothing can be edited after 30 days.

If a member comes on here and posts topless pictures of his busty girlfriend and for whatever reason wants the pictures removed, then I agree 100% no matter how old the post.

However regular typed posts, links and pictures found anywhere on the internet, are property of the forum once they are posted.

Agreed. I respect other's wishes, but most times the deletions are being done just to take things away from others and for that reason alone. The GFs/Wives section is a complete wasteland and probably where most deletions happen. The only remaining stuff up there that's not time-limited is the more boring posts, anything good is gone within literally hours or days. There is an air of ego and selfishness to the posters there - they are completely rude and non-responsive in PMs, let alone the inside the threads, even after saying they would share with others privately. Guess what? No reply! And now because the user got mod-level power with no-time-limit post wiping, there's really nothing we can even do if they aren't cooperative. You post and you be a big boy and don't go back on it.

That's just the special section, though. That's not even getting to standard threads where OP's wipe everything for no reason.

As for my initial vote for this future edit rule change, I'd say 48 hours for editing, after that only staff can delete the posts upon private messaging them. Think that's fair and what someone else said as well.

Last edited:
I do appreciate your passion for this subject @4543252353425 :)

Each Forum Owner has the ability to run their forum the way they want since they pay the bills.
We enjoy a lot of freedoms here at Titsintops.
Not the least of which is a very active General Discussion Channel where people are free to calmly discuss their opinions without fear of censorship. Of course, trolling and abusive chat is not permitted and there is off-limit subject matter.
That freedom also allows members to post what they want, within the Rules of course. There are some threads here in which I have no interest, but that's okay.
That same freedom allows every member to delete their posts.
All this is as directed by the Forum Owner, who pays the bills.

I'd say we're at the point where we have to agree to disagree. :)