Viewing Forums: Can I fit more messages per page/Fewer total pages to scroll through a thread

AntonioRosa

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
Some threads have over twenty pages to scroll through. It could read them more quickly if my display showed more messages per page.
The default looks to be about 22 messages per page. Any way to set that to 50? Thanks.

Some threads have over twenty pages to scroll through. It could read them more quickly if my display showed more messages per page.
The default looks to be about 22 messages per page. Any way to set that to 50? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure that it can not be done at the user level. From the s/w level, that's above my pay grade.

However, I am 99.5% certain that by doing that at the forum level, it would make the text at least half the size it is now. And, those will less than stellar eye sight probably won't like it; I know I wouldn't.

I understand your frustration. I wish users would cut back on the unnecessary comments between photos. Unfortunately, there's no official rule on that (as far as I know).