ASIAN ♦ Huge Boobed babe plays volleyball

MyBFFJill

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dunno if this has been posted before but it's a classic video.

As you can expect, it wasn't the smartest decision on her part.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-03-12-22h42m53s471.png
    vlcsnap-2019-03-12-22h42m53s471.png
    1 MB · Views: 10,821
  • vlcsnap-2019-03-12-22h43m13s827.png
    vlcsnap-2019-03-12-22h43m13s827.png
    981.3 KB · Views: 10,284
Last edited by a moderator:
At least the guys playing with her seem to have gotten more enjoyment out of seeing her bounce around and fall out of her top than playing Volleyball...

I agree, this is one of the best beach videos I ever saw. So teasing! :D Apparantly it was filmed by someone with the initials RP, so if that guy is still around there, I hope he has the original video (better quality) and will post it one day again. :)

That's good for the soul!

I agree, this is one of the best beach videos I ever saw. So teasing! :D Apparantly it was filmed by someone with the initials RP, so if that guy is still around there, I hope he has the original video (better quality) and will post it one day again. :)
I don't remember that RP watermark on the versions of the video I saw many years ago.

LOL a girl with tits that big wearing a tube top and playing any sort of sport that requires movement is simply begging for her tits to fall off... this totally looks like the script of a Milena Velba video heh.. truly a sight to behold.

As you can expect, it wasn't the smartest decision on her part.

Who knows? Maybe she just likes to show them off? It was pretty obvious she would have to be putting her tits back inside her top once every 2 seconds.. she definetly knew that and went to play it anyway..

Last edited:
LOL a girl with tits that big wearing a tube top and playing any sort of sport that requires movement is simply begging for her tits to fall off... this totally looks like the script of a Milena Velba video heh.. truly a sight to behold.

Who knows? Maybe she is just likes to show them off? It was pretty obvious she would have to be putting her tits back inside her top once every 2 seconds.. she definetly knew that and went to play it anyway..

She definitely knew her top would be falling off before she started playing. She kept it up for a while, enjoying pretending to play volleyball when in fact the entire reason she was doing it was to tease her huge boobs for everyone watching.

can someone repost it please?
The link still works.

She definitely knew her top would be falling off before she started playing. She kept it up for a while, enjoying pretending to play volleyball when in fact the entire reason she was doing it was to tease her huge boobs for everyone watching.

Yeah she either really wanted the attention, wanted to piss off that other girl, or wanted to control those two guys. Maybe all 3. Realistically, I'd try to get her in bed too.

Link doesn't work for me. Can one of you IT nerds give it a shake or something? Thanks in advance.

Link doesn't work for me. Can one of you IT nerds give it a shake or something? Thanks in advance.
Which link?

This is why submitting a Report is much faster than bumping the thread, without quoting the effected post.

Those are some amazing soft hangers… great video

would love to see it judging by the snaps, but the zippyshare and ebaums links don't work. The former is shut down, and the latter just doesn't have any video to show.