Unofficial macromastia-blog.dk

So a security program I have installed gives me a malware warning with the macromastia-blog.dk website. Anybody else experiencing any malware issues on their computers?

MoCheeks said:
So a security program I have installed gives me a malware warning with the macromastia-blog.dk website. Anybody else experiencing any malware issues on their computers?

I'm facing the same issue. I ignored the warning and everything seems ok

OK they are kinda huge. :)

She's actually bigger than I thought she was.

Attachments

• VsDiN6w.jpg
    VsDiN6w.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 486
Last edited by a moderator:
RoadWarrior said:
Hi!

As some of you know there is a site who publishes pictures and videos of busty ladies from time to time. And I've seen several posts about people asking where to find the videos and who the ladies are. So I though we could gather all on the same thead at least.
BY DOING THIS, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPARATE THE POST WHERE THE GIRL HAS BEEN IDed (at least so the O/P doesn't loose Post Count).

That is why I've asked for separate threads to be posted for each girl. It's much easier to move her to the appropriate section.

No idea who she is but id love to see more for sure. I bet she was something else in her youth before the pounds piled on. Even still she is very pretty now.

As for the site? no clue I get the same warnings and don't dare try it anymore.

Does anyone know her name?
id like to know
also is macromastia site safe to use? i get a red alert saying malwares
The site they upload to ********** is fraudulent. Do not become a premium member of it. ********** is a scam. They steal your card number and take your money.
The camgirl was called elizabeth_grace I think. But she retired a few years ago I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made this thread a Sticky.

However, please only 1 ID request per post, as it makes the splitting her into her own (or an existing) thread much easier. And, the member won't loose Message/Post count.

Posting 2 or more makes it very difficult. And, when it can be done, the poster will lose post count.

BQ

I don't know if it has been mentioned but there is an archive of everything leading up to 12/22/16.

Swirl.Lustt IG

I wonder how he got ahold of one of her videos. They are like $40 each. She has a "manager" and he edits the videos. I don't like the cuts and background music. I'd rather it be a single video with her voice.

WOW

<r><QUOTE author="IKKI"><s></e></QUOTE>

<br/>
Would have been nice to catch that show!<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://sweetcams.me/myfreecams-models-videos/r/tamilawillson-020418-1559-myfreecams"><LINK_TEXT text="http://sweetcams.me/myfreecams-models-v ... myfreecams">http://sweetcams.me/myfreecams-models-videos/r/tamilawillson-020418-1559-myfreecams</LINK_TEXT></URL></r>
If you google her name the first result is another video this jerk put his logo on. It's a banana show.

Swirl.Lustt IG
I was unable to verify this IG.

Anyone else?

After all, I don't want to merge the posts into a new thread, if it's not working. ;)