Understanding big boobs into small bra

sampei

Reaction score
Hi everybody. searched this fetish but I was unable to come up with any discussion (maybe my bad).
Anyway, I have this new girlfriend my age since last year. we liked each other since the beginning and even if she has a daughter with her, we managed quite good sex for the first months. right now we are still making love, but not that often as before. she's quite busty, let's say 95D and everything is really working fine. I had more sex in this year than in my whole life. and we are enjoying it pretty much. she made me discover new sensations, positions and the desire is still very high. we get hot very easy and when she's staying my place, we make out pretty much every night. Until we met, she was more concentrated to be a mother and left behind the sensual part of being a woman. so, no sexy dresses, shoes and lingerie. Since we are together, things are changing, I am buying her some lingerie that makes a very nice effect on her because she's quite busty and sexy bra makes her look so sexy that I can't take my hands off her. She's also buying sexy staff her own, red high heels shoes and so on. The other day I told her a fantasy of mine, trying to explain her the fetish of a big pair of boobs into a small bra. she didn't get it a the beginning, thinking I was referring to pushup bra, but when I mentioned bra that fitted when she was 14, she finally got my idea to tease me maybe outdoor at a dinner of in a bar and said we can try. I know she's still thinking about it and I am also sure she can work something out, but I was wondering if you can give me any advice on how to express her this teasing fantasy I have. I am finally lucky to have a busty girlfriend and the idea of her in a 95A bra or brasserie makes me really horny. especially because I already have the effect of a standard pushup bra on her and I cannot thing how she can look with her quite saggy boobs going all around and tease me until we reach home....
any advice is more than welcome.
Thanks

Before looking too demanding and a person that is pushing her, I would like to add that she likes all my attentions and presents. she's buying some by her own and she told me that she's understanding now that she forgot how to be a woman and what's like to dress and feel sexy and wanted. she reduced herself into the mother role and now she's enjoying her coming back to sexy lingerie, dresses and heels. she's enjoying herself first and then comes the pleasure to "please me".

always a good look :) My wife will do it with one of her old ones on occasion. Like sampei said mother role, we have 3 little ones so not much time for that kind fo fun. But since my wife got back in shape she is much more willing to play like that if we have time.

Hi everybody. searched this fetish but I was unable to come up with any discussion (maybe my bad).
Anyway, I have this new girlfriend my age since last year. we liked each other since the beginning and even if she has a daughter with her, we managed quite good sex for the first months. right now we are still making love, but not that often as before. she's quite busty, let's say 95D and everything is really working fine. I had more sex in this year than in my whole life. and we are enjoying it pretty much. she made me discover new sensations, positions and the desire is still very high. we get hot very easy and when she's staying my place, we make out pretty much every night. Until we met, she was more concentrated to be a mother and left behind the sensual part of being a woman. so, no sexy dresses, shoes and lingerie. Since we are together, things are changing, I am buying her some lingerie that makes a very nice effect on her because she's quite busty and sexy bra makes her look so sexy that I can't take my hands off her. She's also buying sexy staff her own, red high heels shoes and so on. The other day I told her a fantasy of mine, trying to explain her the fetish of a big pair of boobs into a small bra. she didn't get it a the beginning, thinking I was referring to pushup bra, but when I mentioned bra that fitted when she was 14, she finally got my idea to tease me maybe outdoor at a dinner of in a bar and said we can try. I know she's still thinking about it and I am also sure she can work something out, but I was wondering if you can give me any advice on how to express her this teasing fantasy I have. I am finally lucky to have a busty girlfriend and the idea of her in a 95A bra or brasserie makes me really horny. especially because I already have the effect of a standard pushup bra on her and I cannot thing how she can look with her quite saggy boobs going all around and tease me until we reach home....
any advice is more than welcome.
Thanks
Lmao, sounds like you had full chubb typing that paragraph.

Honestly I had an ex-gf suggest the idea and model out her smaller bras from high school for me, it was great. Just act nonchalantly about it and once you're in the bedroom, go nuts. Open communication is key

Lmao, sounds like you had full chubb typing that paragraph.

Honestly I had an ex-gf suggest the idea and model out her smaller bras from high school for me, it was great. Just act nonchalantly about it and once you're in the bedroom, go nuts. Open communication is key

Full Chub lolololol

What are you asking here OP, how to tell her that you want her to model small bras?

Simply be honest with her. Explain to her how and why you like it if you can and how much it turns you on. I did this with an ex of mine. Initially she didn't understand it but when she tried, saw how much I liked it, she got into it herself, and we had so much fun thereafter.

Be honest with what turns you on.

Ask her what turns her on, too?

I bought my 38HH Girlfriend a 38D bra.

At first she fought with me over it, but eventually put it on and looked good on her

My contribution.

Attachments

• 258_1000.jpg
    258_1000.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 528_1000.jpg
    528_1000.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 70
  • RedHead in black bikini top that is too small.jpg
    RedHead in black bikini top that is too small.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 77
  • securedownload9.jpg